I confess...

ViXxXeN

Site Administrator, Sandrock's Honey Bee❤️
Staff member
OFC Regular
I am amazed with how many new members are on here posting fake pics and the people seem to fall for it.
Is it that guys just don't care and want the fantasy? For all they know, the person could be a male or anything.
I guess I just feel it takes away from those of us that put our real pics up. It takes a lot to do that. We have the fear of ridicule or judgement. And then these girls come and put fake pics of some gorgeous ass model...

Let me have my rant...

I am amazed with how many new members are on here posting fake pics and the people seem to fall for it.
Is it that guys just don't care and want the fantasy? For all they know, the person could be a male or anything.
I guess I just feel it takes away from those of us that put our real pics up. It takes a lot to do that. We have the fear of ridicule or judgement. And then these girls come and put fake pics of some gorgeous ass model...

Let me have my rant...

Hey ViXxXeN, I totally agree with your statement above, it does take a lot of courage to post your real pics on here, I know I only did after lots of encouragement from my friends on here. I am a member on another site, and when you post a profile pic, you have to acknowledge that the pic is you, or you have permission to use to pic. I don't know how they enforce it though, but I am yet to see a pic on that site that looks "fake". PS - I liked your rant xxx

Let me have my rant...
I agree. Catfishing is NOT cool. If you are gonna post a pic that isn't yours, you should at least put a disclaimer stating that it isn't you. Even though I don't post pics, mostly because I feel it gives me at least a little privacy, and partly because I feel I don't come close to measuring up to some of the beautiful people here (Such as you, Vix), and that leaves me without the courage to do it. None of us mind you ranting, either, because we either agree and would enjoy ranting with you, or rant about the same things ourselves, or even both. So rant away, Vix. Rant away.

Hey ViXxXeN, I totally agree with your statement above, it does take a lot of courage to post your real pics on here, I know I only did after lots of encouragement from my friends on here. I am a member on another site, and when you post a profile pic, you have to acknowledge that the pic is you, or you have permission to use to pic. I don't know how they enforce it though, but I am yet to see a pic on that site that looks "fake". PS - I liked your rant xxx
Thank you. On the old site I was on before we were placed here, we had verification. You could send in a pic of yourself holding a sign with your name and lots of times admin had you go on cam to verify you were the person you were claiming to be in the pic. I understand that this site is bigger but still wish they would do verification.
It took a lot for me to post pics of myself when I first started going to chat on the old site. Sandrock, my boyfriend, is the one who really helped me as I didn't feel I was pretty back then. Most times I still don't feel like that.

Thank you. On the old site I was on before we were placed here, we had verification. You could send in a pic of yourself holding a sign with your name and lots of times admin had you go on cam to verify you were the person you were claiming to be in the pic. I understand that this site is bigger but still wish they would do verification.
It took a lot for me to post pics of myself when I first started going to chat on the old site. Sandrock, my boyfriend, is the one who really helped me as I didn't feel I was pretty back then. Most times I still don't feel like that.

Maybe the answer is somewhere in between a full verification like the old site and maybe using pic scanning software etc. Hopefully the Site Administrators are finding a sustainable solution.

I am glad your boyfriend encourages you to see what he, and the rest of us see when we look at you and your pics - a beautiful, vibrant, strong young woman. Don't waste anymore time thinking otherwise, take it from me xxx

*is fake*
this is true :/ but people are always going to do shitty things and not even realize they’re doing anything wrong. I actually feel bad for them. don’t feel discouraged! you are beautiful.
I understand that this is always going to happen. Be around way too long not to realize that. I just wanted to rant since I have noticed that this is happening a lot this week with the people signing up here, like more so than usual.

I agree. Catfishing is NOT cool. If you are gonna post a pic that isn't yours, you should at least put a disclaimer stating that it isn't you. Even though I don't post pics, mostly because I feel it gives me at least a little privacy, and partly because I feel I don't come close to measuring up to some of the beautiful people here (Such as you, Vix), and that leaves me without the courage to do it. None of us mind you ranting, either, because we either agree and would enjoy ranting with you, or rant about the same things ourselves, or even both. So rant away, Vix. Rant away.

Hey InvincibleLight, I was scared to post my pics on here, as I felt no one would want to see pictures of a 51 year old woman, when there are so many beautiful people here. I posted my concerns in a confession, and received a lot of encouragement. I was very nervous and posted the pics in early January, and guess what I was wrong, and I have received lots of wonderful feedback, including most recently a very lovely message from you. Please don't ever say, you feel you don't come close to measuring up to some of the beautiful people. I totally understand the privacy concern, but if you want to post pics you should, its who you are. From what I have read in your posts on here already, I think you are one of the beautiful people xxx

Hey InvincibleLight, I was scared to post my pics on here, as I felt no one would want to see pictures of a 51 year old woman, when there are so many beautiful people here. I posted my concerns in a confession, and received a lot of encouragement. I was very nervous and posted the pics in early January, and guess what I was wrong, and I have received lots of wonderful feedback, including most recently a very lovely message from you. Please don't ever say, you feel you don't come close to measuring up to some of the beautiful people. I totally understand the privacy concern, but if you want to post pics you should, its who you are. From what I have read in your posts on here already, I think you are one of the beautiful people xxx
Thank you :) that really felt good to hear.

You're not pretty....your a drop dead, burn down the forest, stars are jealous as fuck GORGEOUS!

Let me have my rant...

Don't Worry Vixxxen :)... You know that Google Images now has a reverse image search feature...So all fishy can easily be fished...But I assume guys just want to relish in the leisure of having a remote company of a "gorgeous ass model"...Not their fault maybe. People don't usually accept themselves the way they are and end up screwing their psyche over insignificant deviations from their cherished self-image. Here, the presenters ass well as the judges are afflicted with this complex...so the rewards you get here have no value too.. :p Cheer up....

Back