I confess...

I am amazed with how many new members are on here posting fake pics and the people seem to fall for it.
Is it that guys just don't care and want the fantasy? For all they know, the person could be a male or anything.
I guess I just feel it takes away from those of us that put our real pics up. It takes a lot to do that. We have the fear of ridicule or judgement. And then these girls come and put fake pics of some gorgeous ass model...

Let me have my rant...
Totaly agree. That's why I check pics now by doing the old Google search. I know it doesn't get it right all the time but it makes me feel better that I'm not messaging a faker and makes me appreciate the effort you lovely ladies do when posting your pics ;)

Hey ViXxXeN, I totally agree with your statement above, it does take a lot of courage to post your real pics on here, I know I only did after lots of encouragement from my friends on here. I am a member on another site, and when you post a profile pic, you have to acknowledge that the pic is you, or you have permission to use to pic. I don't know how they enforce it though, but I am yet to see a pic on that site that looks "fake". PS - I liked your rant xxx
And can I say your pics are truly stunning ;)

I think the fantasy thing is a part of it, they want it to be real so bad and they're so thirsty they suspend their disbelief and blindly go along with it for the pleasure. I can understand suspending disbelief, but that'd be for roleplay purposes though. Like you and your partner or whoever you're roleplaying with the persona you've made up and you two can live roleplay your fantasy. But my problem is when people actually make up a new personality and catfish people, like why be fake? I'm sure no one inherently is so unlikable or boring that they have to actually invent a new persona to be interesting. Always be careful with people and reverse google search, or do 4chan sauce search to make sure the person isn't using fake pictures.

I am amazed with how many new members are on here posting fake pics and the people seem to fall for it.
Is it that guys just don't care and want the fantasy? For all they know, the person could be a male or anything.
I guess I just feel it takes away from those of us that put our real pics up. It takes a lot to do that. We have the fear of ridicule or judgement. And then these girls come and put fake pics of some gorgeous ass model...

Let me have my rant...

Well big paragraph aside the moral being I just wished everyone was just their self. Like please, act the way you actually are and embrace your character and be true to yourself and you'll most likely be desirable for just for that. A lot of people have amazing personalities but won't show it.

Well big paragraph aside the moral being I just wished everyone was just their self. Like please, act the way you actually are and embrace your character and be true to yourself and you'll most likely be desirable for just for that. A lot of people have amazing personalities but won't show it.

Hey Groxxie, I agree with you, it has happen to me twice on here already, that I know of, where a male and female have used "fake" pics or personas, and there was no need to. Now I am using google reverse image to check pics, and I am finding even more fake pics, so I am not sure why people are continuing to do this. I had no idea before, but I do now xxx

Well personally I've been in a place where I decided to actually make a persona, and had a good friend provide me with pictures (she was a female) and wanted know what it was like to be a physically attractive female, within about a month I had realized people definitely treasured me way more for my personality and humor more than my "looks". (This was about 4 years ago at this point). It wasn't even a sexual thing, I just wanted people to associate me with a very cute face. It wasn't really needed at all. They had generally just loved me for how I was personality wise. It was an interesting life lesson.

Well personally I've been in a place where I decided to actually make a persona, and had a good friend provide me with pictures (she was a female) and wanted know what it was like to be a physically attractive female, within about a month I had realized people definitely treasured me way more for my personality and humor more than my "looks". (This was about 4 years ago at this point). It wasn't even a sexual thing, I just wanted people to associate me with a very cute face. It wasn't really needed at all. They had generally just loved me for how I was personality wise. It was an interesting life lesson.

Exactly xx

This site is a great place to be yourself, no one is gonna really judge you so be what you want to be ! :p

Back