I confess

I can't add much to what's already been said, except that I'm glad I got to be here with you and see you transitioning into the beautiful butterfly you were created to be! Don't let anyone put you back in the cocoon! If anyone tries, there are at least a dozen people here that are willing to open the ENTIRE can of whoop ass on them, me included!! LoL lots o' love! :D

I can't add much to what's already been said, except that I'm glad I got to be here with you and see you transitioning into the beautiful butterfly you were created to be! Don't let anyone put you back in the cocoon! If anyone tries, there are at least a dozen people here that are willing to open the ENTIRE can of whoop ass on them, me included!! LoL lots o' love! :D
The line forms behind me Knight lol....but I promise to leave you a piece of his him.....or I should say I will try to. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, my dear friend! I would not be moving on and learning to be stronger without each and every one of my friends. I love you all.

love u sis... and love that u are fighting back now... he doesn't deserve u and I will fight your corner every step of the way... the truth will always out so maybe people should think before they try and play games with peoples feelings and lives …. coz mumma bears knows all sees all and hears all.... u are a strong, beautiful amazing woman and I thank my lucky stars to be able to call u sis... and will happily rip any one apart that chooses to hurt u and belittle u

love u sis... and love that u are fighting back now... he doesn't deserve u and I will fight your corner every step of the way... the truth will always out so maybe people should think before they try and play games with peoples feelings and lives …. coz mumma bears knows all sees all and hears all.... u are a strong, beautiful amazing woman and I thank my lucky stars to be able to call u sis... and will happily rip any one apart that chooses to hurt u and belittle u
Thank you Sis.. I have been too quiet for too long. I won't let anyone else get hurt by his lies. It took me time to heal a bit so I could fight back. I love you and yes truth will come out.

Last edited:
I'm so glad you have the confidence and self worth you needed to fight back love.
I am and always will be 100% behind you, love. With all the respect and help you have from others here you can do anything.
We will always have you and keep you safe. You aren't alone, ever. Just remember that.
I love you!! <3

I'm so glad you have the confidence and self worth you needed to fight back love.
I am and always will be 100% behind you, love. With all the respect and help you have from others here you can do anything.
We will always have you and keep you safe. You aren't alone, ever. Just remember that.
I love you!! <3
Love you too and thank you! I am learning I am worth it. I also know how amazing my friends are. There are amazing people here that I would not have met had I not logged in. Huggs

Back