I confessssssssss

A

Alicee

Is it a crime to simply want "fun" on an online sex site such as this one?!

No, I don't want a relationship. I do not want outside communication.. and for the love of God I am not interested in marriage.

Whats a girl gotta do to bust a nut on here, guilty free?!

A moment of silence for a horny girl, please.

Not a crime at all Alice, just like it’s totally fine to just want to make a friend to talk to *shrugs* with that said, anyone who wants to be friends... *waves frantically* xD

No, I don't want a relationship. I do not want outside communication.. and for the love of God I am not interested in marriage.

I know, right?

No there is no crime in being You . You can be whatever you want to be here , go crazy

Whats a girl gotta do to bust a nut on here, guilty free?! Looks like most here a in the same horny boat , As far as I know there is no judge here to judge . So if no judging there should be no guilt. So have fun ,enjoy have fun with those with the same interest.

What a girl haz to do is get hold of me to bust a nut with u...i feel u ..i dont want relstionship ..just want to have fun and get off ...alicee hit me up 1029138626.jpg

Nothing at all I admire the conference. I just can't seem to win a girl over in that sense in a few minutes, or even on conversation.

I love this post I agree totally and would love to help you bust a nut one day

Hit me up ill get you too nut

Back