I confessssssssss

Is it a crime to simply want "fun" on an online sex site such as this one?!

No, I don't want a relationship. I do not want outside communication.. and for the love of God I am not interested in marriage.

Whats a girl gotta do to bust a nut on here, guilty free?!

A moment of silence for a horny girl, please.

Hey Alicee, I had very similar issues on here a couple of weeks ago, have lots and lots of guilt free fun on here, it's an online sex site, not a dating site! And if you need to explain why you don't want a relationship or to get married over and over again to the same people, then unfortunately block/unfriend them. You don't need people making you feel guilty because you want "to bust a nut on here". Have fun! A moment of silence for all the horny girls! xxx

I can be LOTS of fun. (Sometimes) :p[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me ;) maybe I'll message ya or see you in chat room.

Hey Alicee, I had very similar issues on here a couple of weeks ago, have lots and lots of guilt free fun on here, it's an online sex site, not a dating site! And if you need to explain why you don't want a relationship or to get married over and over again to the same people, then unfortunately block/unfriend them. You don't need people making you feel guilty because you want "to bust a nut on here". Have fun! A moment of silence for all the horny girls! xxx
My thoughts exactly! Sucks how it ruins friendships, though.

My thoughts exactly! Sucks how it ruins friendships, though.

You are right Alicee, it does suck when it ruins friendships, that has happened to me a few times on here. I was upset by it, as I don't like causing people hurt. I thought about it a lot, and decided is a friend really a friend if they try to emotionally guilt you to do something you don't want to do????

No, I don't want a relationship. I do not want outside communication.. and for the love of God I am not interested in marriage.

Everybody needs that lol

All you have to do is choose wisely. Play safe and bloody well enjoy yourself. Never feel guilty about wanting to have nsa fun.
We all have needs
And to be able to fulfill those needs without the threat of heartbreak just makes sense

Back