I Just Came To Check This Forum Out

Today is my last day on this site because this is so ratch and scummy site cause it is too much trouble for me because of the kinky nutbags who are stalking me on this seedy and gritty mess of a site so no more posts or up dates from me anymore. And to all the crazies you can enjoy this place all by yourselfs because you have driven me and almost all of the people who still have their wits on here away and this might have been avoided. If someone actually read my profile and looked at my other posts but men are so typical cause they usually act before reading things.

Last edited:
I’am leaving this site after tonight because I'am being bullied and slut shamed by almost all of the users on here. And nobody can help or will help me because I'am the only goth woman on this site and people like them believe that women who are girly and popular are dumb sluts. Who have no feelings what so ever but even strippers and models have feelings too and I want people to know that we have sexy woman have feeling too just like anybody else. And we will always stand up for yourselves no matter what anybody doe's or says against you attractive and pretty girls for being us.

Last edited:
Women should be able to chose who they have sex with and flirt with and if a woman decides to not have sex with someone or even talk to someone they they are labled a slut. And women should be treated better than that but today we have still have outdated victorian standards for women and things should not be this way cause we women need respect. And compassion too but some of us woman throw other women under the bridge because they can't live with out a man for like a whole day sadly.

Last edited:
Back