I need friends!

lexidream

I originally came to this site for promo (I know, shame on me, I was THAT girl :cool:) but I've actually came to realize that there's such amazing people on here and I love connecting with you all :p I don't remember what I did with my nights before OFC. Im so bad at introducing myself, but feel free to ask me anything, I'm pretty open. ;)

Ps. This pic was taken for @Jay25. All rights reserved. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_6516.jpg
    IMG_6516.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 309
I originally came to this site for promo (I know, shame on me, I was THAT girl :cool:) but I've actually came to realize that there's such amazing people on here and I love connecting with you all :p I don't remember what I did with my nights before OFC. Im so bad at introducing myself, but feel free to ask me anything, I'm pretty open. ;)

Hey Lexi, love the tattoo, I have a sunflower on my back. Hope you continue having fun here, and make more friends x

Last edited:

Love that pic. I am glad you're having fun and I hope there is plenty more fun to have xxx

Believe me
...You can make great friends here in no time..Some of the best people I know have already shown interest :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice tattoo

You’ll easily make friends here, I’ve met some really awesome people here so trust me, you’ll fit right in :) Hope ya continue enjoying your time here

Welcome to the site an luv the pic btw

Hi Lexi. I'm pretty sure we'll all forgive you for the promo lol but glad your having lots of fun on here. Please feel free tocount me as a friend ;)

Back