I need friends!

I originally came to this site for promo (I know, shame on me, I was THAT girl :cool:) but I've actually came to realize that there's such amazing people on here and I love connecting with you all :p I don't remember what I did with my nights before OFC. Im so bad at introducing myself, but feel free to ask me anything, I'm pretty open. ;)

Ps. This pic was taken for @Jay25. All rights reserved. ;)
HI there

I originally came to this site for promo (I know, shame on me, I was THAT girl :cool:) but I've actually came to realize that there's such amazing people on here and I love connecting with you all :p I don't remember what I did with my nights before OFC. Im so bad at introducing myself, but feel free to ask me anything, I'm pretty open. ;)

I think every guy here will love to be your friend. Me included.

Have fun and welcome!

I like the tat

woah! nice ink!!

i’m all sleeved up about to do my back. anyway, glad ur here! :) the site is very welcoming

Also cam here for some sneaky inpersonal pics but hey when its a social thing its way better. Bit of a chat and if lucky a slap m tickle. Way more fun when its friendly. Always looking for cute friends so make my day

I came for the same thing was really horny one day and then decided to stay and come by alot for the awesome people and great convos hope ur making friends :)

Well you are really not a bad introducer we have met before on main chat in which have seen you tatts pic. we can be friends lol

Hey! Just wanted to wish you luck on the site! It’s been fun for me too. I’m relatively new I guess. Not many friends yet. Sun66 is one though! She’s sweet. I’d love to chat with ya sometime! Take care!

Back