View attachment 21254 hi everyone, im natasha. i just turned 18 and have never been more excited to be able to show my body
but i am very nervous and shy ...i just made my account. any nice feedback on this pic would make my day :) thank you <3
let me know what u think! i know i am not perfect at all..
You look great to me darling,nice,xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-18-18-16-01-36.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-18-18-16-01-36.png
    490.3 KB · Views: 4
View attachment 21254 hi everyone, im natasha. i just turned 18 and have never been more excited to be able to show my body
but i am very nervous and shy ...i just made my account. any nice feedback on this pic would make my day :) thank you <3
you're delightful. If I had you around I'd make sure you knew it

You have nothing to be shy about. I’d like to lay you down and welcome you to adulthoodF0D61585-44CB-4776-886B-BA7DBA6C8984.jpeg

Nobody is perfect, however you are pretty close. Hope you enjoy posting pics, this one is spectacular.

Nobody is perfect, however you are pretty close. Hope you enjoy posting pics, this one is spectacular.
Love the tiny panties you wearing-and you have a nice body.I would love to play with your cock in panties to make you cum.Although straight I love playing with a cock and sucking out in the car.Never be shy and come chat anytime you see me on.What are your fantasies. One of mine is having a cock in leg of my panties to cum.or in top of panties to cum over my bum while out in the car.

baby you are absolutely breathtaking and i love the courage u have to put be able to share this. you are a goddess love

Love the tiny panties you wearing-and you have a nice body.I would love to play with your cock in panties to make you cum.Although straight I love playing with a cock and sucking out in the car.Never be shy and come chat anytime you see me on.What are your fantasies. One of mine is having a cock in leg of my panties to cum.or in top of panties to cum over my bum while out in the car.
Two awesome fantasies you have there, each one equally as erotic, Oh and btw, LOVING your new avatar,x

Nice pic
Joined June 18, 2019
Last seen June 19, 2019
Doubt we'll see more beautiful pics from Natasha

Back