Kathy's first few days here

Hubby at work all day. No I don't want them to cancel, just want to get it over with

Suppose that as it went so well for all three of you, would you decline another meet with them, i'm hoping that everything goes well and that you lose all your inhibitions , as well as your clothes :)

Thank you. Surprised I am not getting any more interesting comments on here. Get overwhelmed with idiots on the chat, and the forums are fairly dead except for three of us. Bob has confirmed he will be outside at just after 1pm.

Are you not getting any mixed comments, that sucks, what's wrong with people, have never had the luck to find you in any chatrooms as yet, didn't know you did.
Time is getting on, will soon be time to shower and make yourself " classy " for Bob and his friend.

Look "Classy" who says your not this anyway.?
You are what you are be yourself and I'm sure that's "classy" enough for most.

I've showered already, just waiting for time to pass.
Trouble with chat rooms is that idiot guests all have own agendas, while even those that seem interesting never actually check or read about who they are contacting. At least here people know.

Photo is two years ago, put on a bit of weight since then.

Tick-Tock, are you getting tingling feelings yet.
Sadly you will come acroos those who don't take time to read, that's the way it goes for some, then there are others who DO take time and like to interact rightly.
Bsolutely magnificent pfp, trying to imagine you now..:)

I am physically shaking. (thank you spell checker). Looking at the chat pages I am not sure how you get to someone's profile to actually read it. It's a complicated site.

It is only to be expected, hopefully they will make you feel at ease , the first touch is going to put your mind better.
IF you need to read somebody's profile, click on their name, go to profile and then click "information ", it doesn't work with guests so you are okay..

Just found out about the profiles. I had only tried clicking on my own name, so that didn't work.
Thanks for talking to me guys, helped pass a bit of time. Getting ready now, not sure when I will feel like coming online again xx

How could we possibly NOT talk to you, we're here to try and help in our best way possible of passing your time here.
Just getting yourself prepared and ready for an astounding ( hopefully ) afternoon, I'M hoping that you will be back online tomorrow if at all possible x
Good Luck and have lots of fun ;)

Hello. I only found the site two days ago, while I was looking for forums about a/ dealing with problems, and b/ any real life stories. My first time on the chat site was very overwhelming, I got jumped on by lots of men, had a good chat with one, but found the whole thing a bit too much.
Initial thoughts are - what the hell is role play all about ? Pretending to be doing something you're not, or someone you are not ? No thanks.
Also, I am assuming that members who take the trouble to write and verify a profile are much more trustworthy than "guests". I can't see any point talking to a guest, as they will be someone else next time I want to talk with them ? How many "Hello beautiful" messages can a girl take when she hasn't even put a photo up ?
I'll write a bit more in a while about why I am here. Kathy UK wife
I know how you feel, it can be a bit much (I've been jumped on by many guys at the same tme, too). For me, RP is all about imagination. I can do things with guys I might not otherwise do. However, it is important to set limits. if there are things you don't like, this needs to be clear. Good luck xx

I know how you feel, it can be a bit much (I've been jumped on by many guys at the same tme, too). For me, RP is all about imagination. I can do things with guys I might not otherwise do. However, it is important to set limits. if there are things you don't like, this needs to be clear. Good luck xx
Hers is for real Carrie and not RP
But agree with what you say about imagination being used some are good at it others not.
But why imagine it if you dont follow it through if someone agrees to doing what you imagine.
By the way you have a hot body like Kathy

Hers is for real Carrie and not RP
But agree with what you say about imagination being used some are good at it others not.
But why imagine it if you dont follow it through if someone agrees to doing what you imagine.
By the way you have a hot body like Kathy
I think it comes down to limits and sometimes (unfortunately) people don't respect this, what might be OK for imagining may not be OK in real life (like sex in public, for example). You're quite right, though, some people do it better than others. Oh, and thanks for your comment ;)

You would be surprised how many lick sex in public but that's down to individuals.
As for my comment your welcome as I dont waist compliment.

You would be surprised how many lick sex in public but that's down to individuals.
As for my comment your welcome as I dont waist compliment.
Agreed!! I would also say that sometimes the reality doesn't live up to the fantasy

It sounds as though you have put some of your fantasies into reality.
You have got me wondering what you have put into reality.

Just found out about the profiles. I had only tried clicking on my own name, so that didn't work.
Thanks for talking to me guys, helped pass a bit of time. Getting ready now, not sure when I will feel like coming online again xx
Let us know how it went xx

Back