Kathy's first few days here

This may be my final post for a while. I don't have enough free time to spend hours typing, especially as hardly anyone comments anymore. I guess most men are too busy taking part in online, imaginary gang bangs :eek:

TUESDAY 30th. MARCH 2021
I took two buses to Geoff's after I had been to my mothers, and arrived around 1.30pm. It was a lovely sunny day and there were lots of people about. I knew how Geoff wanted me to dress, but I took my clothes to change into as my mother no longer approves of me in short skirts, even though she used to make them for me when I was a teenager. I had black knee length boots on and had taken a short woollen skirt (tight and rides up well) and a t-shirt that was more like a vest. I was carrying my coat and bag.

Geoff wasn't happy from the start. He said I had been told to dress slutty and that included going to my mothers, and if it doesn't suit her, I should take the flak or just stop going. I said I was sorry and asked to use the bathroom, and he told me to get my tits out first, and when I lifted my jumper he stood in front of me starring at me and tweaking and pulling my nipples, pulled my jumper off, and then pulling my breasts about with my nipples. He then let me use the bathroom and then change in front of him. When I was down to pants and boots he said I needed a spanking and told me to fetch a chair to the centre of the room. I laid over his lap and he pulled my panties partly down and slapped my bottom about ten times, hard enough to make me gasp. He asked how my period was, I told him it was still happening. He called me some names and said I wasn't taking all this seriously enough and as punishment I had to go out and suck off three men and earn at least £50 before I came back. Also if I hadn't done it in three hours, I had to come back, get a beating, and then start again in the dark.

Geoff watched me dress and turned down the waistband of my skirt to make it as short as decency would allow and then he told me to kneel and get his cock out and suck it, but not make him cum yet. While I did he was telling me to make sure I gave deep throat to the men I picked up and to make sure that at least one of them was black or Asian. (as I've never been with either). He also told me to be careful if I went to a flat with a black man to make sure it was just him there and not to give my phone number to anyone, although if they offered theirs I could take it. Also if I have any bother there are two other tower blocks just down the road I could try, but he preferred if I stayed down the bottom of the ramp here so he could watch. He poured me a glass of neat Vodka and then wet my T-shirt around my breasts with cold water to make my nipples stand out. Time to go, just after 2pm so I had three hours. He did say he was going to let me keep my coat on but open, but as it was such a nice day, he would look after it and my bag. I just took a packet of tissues.

So out on the ramp. Well I have never asked anyone for money, let alone a stranger. I think it would have been easier to offer sex without money. I stood about a bit trying to find the courage and the first time I tried to approach a man, I sort of stuttered a bit and he was gone before anything came out. Second time, the man looked a bit Mexican, and he just pushed passed me and said nothing. I told myself to be braver. The next man was black, and around 40 years old. He came from the flats and was looking straight at me as he got near, so I said “Excuse me” and he came over and asked what I was up to. I said I needed to make £20 for my train fare home and asked if he could help, or if I could do anything to earn the money. He laughed at me and said “I don't know girl, what could you do for me?”. I said I would give oral or a hand job. I've never felt so low and embarrassed in my life. He said he knew where I could make lots of money if I was around late night. I said I needed to get home, and made a place up when he asked where I was from. He said he would give me £20 for full sex, or a tenner for a blow job. I told him it was my period and I needed £20, but eventually I gave in and accepted a tenner for a blow job. He asked if I knew anywhere, I said no, not wanting to risk his flat (if he actually lived there), and he suggested a bin store round the back of the flats. I said ok, and we walked round, while he said I was quite a good looker, and sexy as hell, and was I sure I didn't want to go to a “gambling house” with him tonight. I said no. No idea what he meant but I can imagine.

In the bin store I asked for the money and he seemed reluctant but gave it to me and I hung onto it while I got on my knees and felt his cock flop into my face as he dropped his trousers. It was long and thin and I took it in my mouth and felt his balls with my free hand and he pulled my head down. As it hardened in my mouth I gagged a couple of times as it hit my tonsils and then got on with the job and he shot his spunk down my throat in about five minutes. Afterwards I pushed the tenner down my boot and we shared a couple of tissues and we went our separate ways.

I felt a bit more confident and tried a couple of older men without any interest I struck lucky with a man who was probably about 60. A smallish, slim, grey haired man who seemed quite eager to help me out. I told him my story and offered him oral and he took me to his flat in the tower block, gave me £20 and suggested we go to the bedroom. We laid on the bed and he took his trousers and pants down and I wanked him while he felt my legs and asked if I would take my top off. I did and he felt my breasts while I sucked his cock and it only actually took a few minutes before he came in my mouth. It was handy to be able to use his bathroom. I thanked him and left. I just hope he couldn't see me back on the ramp.

I had to be careful for a while because kids and mothers were coming back from the school run, so I kept out of the way. Eventually it all went quiet, and I went back to the bottom of the ramp. I had seen a man in his 50's wearing a suit park in the car park and rush up to the flats with a briefcase, so when he came back down I said “excuse me” and gave him my little speech. He seemed annoyed to have to stop and said I would need a better scam than that to get money out of people. I acted shocked and he said “that's the oldest trick in the book, what do you really need the money for, you don't look like a druggie?”. I must have hesitated and he said “come on, tell me or I'm gone”. I told him I was submissive and had a Master who was humiliating me. Well, it's the truth and I wanted this to be over. He asked me what I had to offer, so I told him. He asked me if I was “clean”, and did I have a police record. I told him yes, and no, and he said “well not here, get in the car. It was a Jaguar. He said he was in a rush and we would go just round the corner, out of view. He parked up at the side of a road and pushed his seat back and undid his trousers and I sucked him off in a few minutes, slightly worried that I hadn't got the money. I wiped my mouth with a tissue and he gave me £50 ! He asked for my number, I said I couldn't, but I could take his. He scribbled it down, said that was his private number and his name was Chris, and only to text him and he would reply when he could. He asked if I could walk back, I said yes and he told me that the number was only for me, not to let anyone else see it, and he would love to find out how submissive I really was. Hmm, interesting.

So back to Geoff's £80 better off. Geoff was actually impressed and I asked what was happening with the money. He said that we were using it to buy a few things, and it probably wouldn't be enough, but I had done well. He had his hands up my top and was playing with my nipples and he told me that we were buying nipple clamps, a ball gag, a flogger (?) and a cane, and he could probably make a leg spreader himself. He stripped me down to my panties and boots, I retrieved the cash from my boots and he poured me another Vodka (well two in fact) and he stripped naked and we sat on the sofa with him groping and kissing me,and me wanking his cock slowly. He said “I don't want to come, I'll wait till I get you home” and asked what time hubby would be home. I said around 6pm, so he said we would set off around then. He spanked me over his lap again and made me tell him all about what each of the men had said and done. He said if I had gone to the black man's party I would have ended up drugged and gang raped all night long, as for Chris, he told me that I can text him but only if he never gets in the way of Geoff's plans. I sucked Geoff for a while before it was time to dress and he drove me home.

Continued ......

Part Two - As we got to my house I did ask Geoff if we could go straight upstairs and he said yes, but as soon as we were in, he went to shake my hubby's hand, introduced himself, and told hubby what a lucky man he is. Then he sat down in the living room and said I had been a very naughty girl and had lots of confessions to make. I reluctantly offered to make coffee, and went to use the bathroom while they made small talk, then we drank our coffee with Geoff feeling my legs. Geoff asked hubby if he could make a suggestion, and went on to say that he thought it would be fun if he (Geoff) put me over his lap and spanked me while I made my confessions. I was squirming in my seat as hubby said “ok, why not”.

Geoff pulled me over his lap and pushed my skirt up around my waist and said “right Kathy, let's hear how sorry you are for the way you have behaved this afternoon”. Then “SLAP”, over my panties. I stuttered as my voice faltered and said that I had got changed at Geoff's and how he had spanked me and I had sucked his cock a bit. A few more slaps while Geoff told me to describe cocks when I talked about them, and then my panties were pulled down. More slaps as I described Geoff's cock (big and fat with a dark red head). Geoff suggested my hubby pull by t-shirt off, so I was left in just boots with panties round my legs, and from then on it was slap, slap, while I went through three blow jobs, described cocks and states of undress etc., and at Geoff's suggestion hubby stood up and I got his cock out and wanked it. Geoff was impressed at hubby's size and said he couldn't understand why I needed to play away. I suddenly realised the curtains were still open and it was only just going dark, and I asked hubby to close them. Geoff said “why do you want us both to fuck you in the living room, you dirty bitch?” I gasped “no, but people look in as they walk past”. Geoff said “yes I bet they do, look at the state of you, almost naked with a cock in your hand and getting your arse spanked”.

Hubby closed the curtains and Geoff said “I really want to fuck you on the carpet while your husband watches”. I said I was still bleeding a bit (as he knew) but he sent me upstairs to wash “down below”, bring a towel back and some KY gel. I was trembling with embarrassment, apprehension etc. I must admit my period had about finished. When I went down, Geoff was stood there stark naked with his cock in his hand and he told me to lay the towel on the floor and rub some KY Gel on my cunt and breasts and lay on the towel. He knelt between my legs and massaged my breasts and then bit them as he laid on top of me and worked his cock up my cunt and then kissed me, and started fucking me hard. I could hear myself grunting and gasping. Geoff told my hubby to get naked and ready to follow on, and I orgasmed and became a quivering mess as Geoff pumped his spunk up me, pulled out and got off, and my husband took his place on top of me and carried on fucking me. He was kissing me really passionately and then started biting my neck and pushing my head back, almost biting my throat as he rammed his cock up me, and then he went back to kissing me, with his tongue down my throat as he gasped and pumped his spunk in with Geoff's and I orgasmed a second time. Wow, that was quite some fuck !

After some cleaning up we were still all naked except for my boots and I ended up sat between them on the settee, kissing and cuddling and fingers all over my body, then on my knees to suck Geoff back to erection, and he fucked me back on the towel, on my hands and knees, him knelt behind me. I was shattered by the time he came. He took his clothes up to the bathroom and then left us, and hubby fucked me again on the towel. What a day. Sucked three strangers off, fucked my Master twice and my husband twice. Absolute slut ! Before bed I checked my e.mails and Geoff had sent me a couple of photos he took of my husband fucking me without us knowing.

EASTER SUNDAY
I'll write a bit about this because although I didn't enjoy the event at the time, it gave me a wonderful mixed up emotion of fear, excitement, humiliation, apprehension etc. etc. that I am really starting to crave. Most people obviously won't understand how it is possible to crave something you don't enjoy, but it such a powerful feeling.
So... I had earned some money to buy “equipment” which Geoff was going to order online, but he called me to say he needed it quicker than they could deliver, so could I fetch it from a shop he had found in a neighbouring town on Easter Sunday. I made excuses but got told to do it, 3pm Sunday afternoon, go alone, wear skimpy clothes. Obviously I knew something was going to happen.
It was in the suburbs of the town, an adult shop in a terraced row, closed of course, so I had to go round the back into a courtyard and work out which fire escape went up to the flat above the shop, and the man would have the parcel ready for me. I got there early and sat just down the road for a while looking at the black painted, almost derelict looking shop, between a take-away and a hairdressers, all closed. No one about anywhere. It was windy and a bit of sleet in the air as I walked round the back in a little white skirt and panties and a loose dark jumper and boots. Up a metal fire escape, and I knocked at a door. The man who answered was 60's, long grey hair and glasses, unshaven. I said I was Kathy and he beckoned me in. I said I was just picking a parcel up. He said “we just need to check the sizes on a few items”. Oh dear !
I followed him into the kitchen and through to the living room where there were loads of boxes piled up, which he started searching. I asked if he ran the shop downstairs and he said he used to until Covid ruined everything. He said the “sex shop” business was a loss maker but he kept it going with other things. He came back to me with a bag that contained two leather wrist cuffs and a metal chain and said they should be right for my “delicate” wrists and fastened them on me and then attached the chain to a clip on one and told me to put my arm above my head so he could adjust it. Then the other arm, and he fiddled about with the cuffs and suddenly my arms were stretched tightly towards the ceiling and I looked up to see a large hook that he had placed the chain around. I said “Ooh, that's a bit tight” and he laughed and said it would be pointless otherwise. My arms were quickly tiring as I tried to stand on tip toes to ease them, and he went back to box searching and came back with another bag and took out some more leather straps and a ball. Then he said he had a better “inflatable one” and went back searching until he came back and fastened the leather straps round my head and forced a horrible tasting rubber bag in my mouth and then started pumping it up with an attached rubber ball. I tried to say I didn't like it (at all) but I was too late, and I would have gagged if it hadn't have been for the fact I'd have choked. He said “I can see the fear in your eyes, that's excellent, but I should have taken your jumper off first, but never mind”.
He pulled my jumper up over my head, and the next thing he was fastening clamps on both my nipples. They were so painful, absolutely digging in until my nipples went numb, and then he massaged my breasts and said “your Master is a very luck man, I'm not so sure about your husband though”.
I have never felt so uncomfortable in my life. My skirt and panties were pulled down and he kicked my legs apart and after a short while sorting boxes he tried a few things on my breasts and bottom, some king of flogger and a cane that stung like hell. Every-time I flinched I stumbled and was left hanging by my wrists, so I quickly learned not to move, and couldn't even gasp. Next the guy was fucking me from behind and he quickly came up me and said something like “yes you'll do nicely my dear” and then gradually freed me. It was such a relief to get those nipple clamps off. They were red and like really strong crocodile clips with sharp teeth. He pulled my jumper off with the chain and cuffs so I was just in boots and thankfully let the air out of the ball gag and undid the harness. He let me use the bathroom while he packed the items back in bags and he offered me a coffee which I accepted. He told me to stay “naked” so he could look at me, and he felt me as I stood. He said that he had discussed with Geoff (who he didn't know previously) about having me do a couple of afternoons a week in his shop. I told him I have a job and don't have much spare time as it is. He went on to say that his partner used to do extras in a back-room, apparently she was early 60's and offered sex or submissive acts to men who were regulars callers. I asked if she was still around and apparently she had died in the first Covid wave, so he is looking for a replacement. I suggested he needed someone a bit more local and available than me. I said I had better be getting off, but he suggested we go to bed for a cuddle – which is where he took me. I took my boots off, he also stripped naked and we got in bed and true to his word, he did want a cuddle, before we fucked again. He had a nice cock and lasted a lot longer this time, although he kept insisting he will be seeing a lot of me in the future. We will have to see what happens.

Hi again Kathy and Welcome back, i'm SO happy that you are still carrying on with your adventures, I can tentatively understand as to how you have explained that you weren't too sure at the onset, it must have been an eye opener just wondering as to what was in store for you, and Oh Boy were you given a surprise, you told him that you already had a job, but could you not think about what was on offer, getting paid doing something that youy love, word would get around just what a mindblowing experience they would be in for.
After having to read this twice , you just keep on getting better and better
Stu x

Thank you Stu xx I'm just going to write the odd story of anything a bit different. Too much going on to keep up with a diary anymore Kathy xx

Please do keep up with the occasional story whenever you have the time , or just simply feeling bored, I will be here to read them.I'm not at all surprised that you have a lot going on there Kathy, it would be sad if you didn't .
Stu xx

I agree with @olderM i love your stories and would love to read more if you have time to write down more of your adventures.

I have just found your stories and read them all. What an amazing adventure ....

I would love to find a local fuck buddy to meet, never been as dominant as your masters though.

Back