Kathy's first few days here

FRIDAY 26th MARCH 2021
I was at work in the afternoon, so didn't get home until 5.30pm, with Paul visiting about 6.30pm for the first time while hubby would be home. I didn't have long so had a quick sandwich, showered and put on a long black t-shirt with black panties and stayed barefooted. Hubby came home in the meantime and Paul was slightly early. I had warned my husband that Paul is a big, rough looking, bald headed man, but is perfectly ok. Hubby told me to take him straight upstairs. When Paul arrived I let him in and introduced hubby and suggested we go upstairs. Paul asked for a coffee, which made me think Bob had suggested that to him, and Paul sat in the living room and chatted a bit to hubby while we had our drinks. Just general stuff, mostly about Paul's work driving. He had stopped on the motorway and had a shower. Paul felt my legs as I sat next to him and even ran his hands over my t-shirt to feel my breasts, and said he would like to visit every Friday at this time. Strange, isn't it, how I have met him once and now he invites himself for weekly sessions, makes me wonder what he thinks/knows about me. Easy ? Submissive ? Won't say no ? Can't say no ?

So eventually I got him to follow me upstairs. He stripped naked and his cock was stood erect and he helped me out of my t-shirt and then down on the bed and we kissed for ten minutes while he groped my breasts and then pulled my panties off and went down on me, followed my sucking my breasts while I wanked him and then sucked him. We fucked, him on top on the bed while we kissed some more and the bed was creaking and the headboard knocking against the wall. He came up me and we lay their cuddling for a while before he used the bathroom, dressed and said he would see me next Friday. I told him to ring to check as it may be my period, but he said he would still visit. I saw him out naked, and then hubby followed me back upstairs and fucked me while I told him how Paul had fucked me.

My period started Saturday, so at least I'll be ok by next Friday. Guess I'll be giving oral a few times before then.

As to what Paul must think of you after chats with Bob and Geoff, I would lean towards all four of them, especially the "can't say No ", as disgusting as this might sound to you, but does a period have to stand in the way of good, meaty sex, hubby followed you upstairs and fucked you right after Paul's cum had not even began trickling down your legs, LOVE IT.
They will ALL be more than happy to receive oral from such an expert mouth like yours..

SATURDAY 27th MARCH 2021
Bob arranged to come round at 9pm for a blow job. I had a jumper and short skirt on, and panties of course. I was slightly annoyed that he brought a four pack of beer cans and a small bottle of Bacardi and can of coke for me. I much prefer to get on with things ! He shared the beer with hubby and chatted to him about gardens and the general area while I downed the Bacardi feeling neglected. Eventually I asked Bob if we were going upstairs and he told me to sit next to him a bit and he asked how it went with Paul and what we did. I felt embarrassed about talking in front of hubby, even though I told him afterwards. I said we had gone upstairs and made love on the bed. Bob laughed and told me that if we fucked I should say “we fucked”, and then he put his arm round me and kissed me on the mouth and said I was still “so innocent”. He asked me if Paul had a big cock and if he had fucked me hard and commented that Paul looks a bit like a bull. Bob pulled my jumper off and started feeling my breasts while he kissed me some more and then he told me it was time to get on my knees and get his cock out and show my husband how I sucked cock for other men.
I did as he said and undid his trousers and pulled them down and he unbuttoned his shirt and while I sucked his cock he told me to put one hand up and play with his nipples and to feel his balls with my other hand and keep working my mouth. After a while he stopped me and stood up and pulled me to my feet and kissed me while I felt his hard cock and then he turned me round to face my hubby and he squeezed my breasts and massaged them and tweaked my nipples while rubbing his cock against the back of my skirt and then he kissed me again and pushed me down to my knees and told me to finish him off. I took his cock back in my mouth and sucked and went up and down with my head while squeezing his balls and he held my head down while he shot his spunk down my throat. He kissed me passionately for a few minutes, stood up and then dressed and said he would leave us to it. Obviously I did the same for my hubby and it didn't take long before I was swallowing his spunk as well.

You were kept waiting while they chatted, although what you REALLY wanted was to be fucked long and hard by Bob, you had wore panties to tease him with underneath the miniscule skirt, he's right by telling you it's fucking, "making love " is when it is done with meaning and passion, you have passed that stage now , being the slutty housewife that you intended to be, love the way that Bob and you kissed right after he had shot his entire load in your mouth, you managed to taste him twice, SO SO happy for you that hubby has melted into the playmaking now...

What you gonna find to do while hubby is out at work, you can always see if you CAN cum while masturbating, i mean you HAVE to try everything once, i'm sure that Geoff will tell you the same, just missed you in the room, hope to catch you in there one day.

Forgot, simple mistake to make, will it be over in time for Geoof, you're not into sex during periods?

That's ok. Answers... No and No, but my task is to go down the ramp from Geoff's block of flats and ask any lone males for £20 train fare, but only offer hand job or oral if they seem interested.

Oh Fuck, for God's sake be careful, you will make a heap of cash, if only i knew where it was, I would give you double...;)

On bus from visiting my mother to Geoff's. Rest of passengers seem to be alcoholics judging from size of bottle of cider being passed round. Shitting myself.

You don't think that they are located anywhere near Geoff's, don't even TRY asking any of them for train fare home .
Saying that, you never mentioned as to HOW Geoff told you to dress, Good Luck x

I'll have to change when I get there, couldn't go to mother's with mini on. Got black knee length boots and changing into short woollen skirt and a tight vest like t.shirt. nearly there.

Of course you couldn't go to mum's in that, in her eyes you are still her sweet and innocent daughter ( HHHmmm )
I tAKE IT THAT YOU HAVE NO BRA UNDERNEATH DUE TO MOST OF THEM BEING BINNED
Time is of the essence, STILL wishing you Good Luck, MAYBE i'll be lucky enough to find out how it all went, only IF you can spare your valuable time :)

Sure thing, will wait with baited breath.....
Don't rush on my account though, take your time , does it make me bad by wanting to know about your adventures, I can handle whatever moods you get into.

Last edited:
Wish a few more did. Didn't really like yesterday much, but too late to worry about it. Situation seems to be turning from me cheating on hubby to me getting used in front of him, which I appreciate the humiliation, but it wrecks my confidence.

It can't be doing you much good if you never enjoyed it the other day, it seems as if it's a different kind of game you are forced to play now, i understand as to the change from being a slutty wife, cheating behind hubby's back to having him as a cuckold, then you have been told if and when to fuck your hubby, everything will work it's way back to how you want it...

Back