Last time you

Party I had about 20 years ago, put £30k behind bar we done some serious drinking, we left and Was told tab been added and money was left so said share it between the 2 waitresses who I found out took home over £6k each. Obviously I didn't check how much we actually drank and how sensible people were. Good night though.

Last time you lost something big

Last edited:
Party I had about 20 years ago, put £30k behind bar we done some serious drinking, we left and Was told tab been added and money was left so said share it between the 2 waitresses who I found out took home over £6k each. Obviously I didn't check how much we actually drank and how sensible people were. Good night though.
Hahaha, my kinda party! :)
--nudge, your turn to ask a ?

I was going to joke and say my virginity. Lol
Actually I lost my car. I really thought it was stolen. I was trying to find my cat who got loose and forgot I left my car 2 streets over. The police came. I called my son to tell him about it and when he got to me he was in hysterics. "Mom, you're car is two streets over!" I was never so embarrased..:oops::rolleyes:

Last time you had dessert for dinner...

I was going to joke and say my virginity. Lol
Actually I lost my car. I really thought it was stolen. I was trying to find my cat who got loose and forgot I left my car 2 streets over. The police came. I called my son to tell him about it and when he got to me he was in hysterics. "Mom, you're car is two streets over!" I was never so embarrased..:oops::rolleyes:

Last time you had dessert for dinner...
I lost a car 21 years ago in Spain still there as far as I know

Few months back, wasn't a public display though, stayed in a portacabin over night 50 yards fro a run way with f15s taking of all night

Lol..i know it wasn't funny then @Kris730903 but it still in the same place would be funny :D
I bought a tvr to drive to Spain, kept braking down, got it there on back of a truck, after 5 weeks in the garage told them to call when fixed after their 4 attempt. After 4 months I came home and forgot about it till I got a tax disc reminder. Could find the number and when I went back garage was gone and flats being built. Maybe they buried it.

Back