Last time you

This morning. More a someone than a something tho lol! Oh it’s a “newbie” but I kinda missed the deluded bitch so I can live with her presence, heck I put up with king c word so fuckit!!!

Last time you wanted to throw your fishing gear into the ocean and beat up the dude standing a few meters from you and take his fish away from him?

*mfer landed a 3kg shad and he’s fishing with fucking light tackle!!! Like seriously?!? I’ve got mackerel, sardines AND goddam octopus out and only thing I get is fucking bronzies, like really Neptune?!?

More or less thirty minutes ago when I, FUCKING FINALLY, got rid of Boo.

Last time you said: “Fuck this shit it’s my last day of doing nadda so...” Then proceeded to open the bottle of Chivas that’s been gathering dust the last three months and have yourself a fucking day of IDGAF?

*Ngl Ima miss the woman but fuckit!!! No point in giving a fuck when the fucks aren’t returned... Sad but oh so true...

Never. I buy shit then give it away, bad habit but it gives me pleasure. Don’t ask...;)
Last time you wanted to call out a fake ass bitch but rather stfu cause *chuckles* she’s a “nice person”?:D

Last week, but I decided to keep the info to myself because it radiates negatively.

When was the last time one of your friends accused you of something that just wasn't true?

About 5 years ago he accused me of flirting with his new girlfriend, it was her flirting with me once she found out the aston martin on the drive was mine. Bled him dry and dumped him, helped him out sort out his finances, if only he listened.

Last time you got woken up and asked if you're ok

It was about 25 years ago on a very hot day, some driver was focussing on me instead of the road. I saw him drive into a car who was waiting for the traffic lights. :eek:

Last time you were trapped in a traffic jam and couldn't care less?

Back