Last time you

Prom night around 1am with my handsome date. So long ago. We made out under the Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel. He knew how to kiss.

Last time you were kissed and it made you feel under a spell

Last week when I drove 2800 miles to pick up my daughter and grandaughter and bring them home to live with me.

When was the last time you brought breakfast in bed to someone?

Was last year, I was crazy for her, she bled me dry the dumped me after moving to lala land. 4 kids later living in a caravan somewhere outside los Angeles and broke. Was thanks to her ended up who I am.

Last time you loaned someone money knowing you would never see them again.

A old friend few years ago he needed petrol money was gonna pay back the next pay day lol last i heard he is staying in cape town now

Last time you really wished you did not do a certain thing?

Lol @Kris730903 just as long as it was worth it

About 9 years ago if not longer had a crush on this lady on a chat site we talked in the rooms then one day out off the blue she send me a few sexy pics i was supriced and happy lol we chatted a bit still after that then i heard she moved back in with her ex and that was it

Last time you knew a relationship wont work out after a few weeks together

Was back in the late nineties just started woking looked up the street in the map book yes kids maps was in books before Google maps lol but in any case forgot it at the office so i got a bit lost and had to ask

Last time you saw a movie you loved in your younger years and still thinks it cool now?

Back