Looking for fun conversation...eventual friendship?

Ladies, how many women have you been with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cherrypie21

My name is Lana and I'm looking for a WOMAN to regularly chat with. Yes, I'm horny a lot but I would love it if we could start by having actual conversations first! A little about me: I'm 25 y.o. Black and in graduate school for psychology. Please be able to hold an actual conversation and maybe it could lead to something more...

Attachments

• nymph.jpg
    nymph.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 19
My name is Lana and I'm looking for a WOMAN to regularly chat with. Yes, I'm horny a lot but I would love it if we could start by having actual conversations first! A little about me: I'm 25 y.o. Black and in graduate school for psychology. Please be able to hold an actual conversation and maybe it could lead to something more...
hi! i would totally be interested in talking to you. i’m 19 tho so i hope that’s alright.

Yes, I would Love a friendly chat with you. Sandi, bisurfergirl Florida

I’d love to chat, ER nurse here

Glad to hear. I’m Tammy, divorced mother of one daughter here in Florida

What is it that you’re looking for? I’m looking to explore my thoughts and feelings about women. Make new friends and possibly more

Back