Looking for fun conversation...eventual friendship?

Ladies, how many women have you been with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My name is Lana and I'm looking for a WOMAN to regularly chat with. Yes, I'm horny a lot but I would love it if we could start by having actual conversations first! A little about me: I'm 25 y.o. Black and in graduate school for psychology. Please be able to hold an actual conversation and maybe it could lead to something more...

A real intelligent conversation would be a rarity. I also studied psychology at Temple University but never finished. But more if we chat. Find me on the Lesbian page. Ta for now

Hello there, let me introduce myself.. I am 38 years old, single. Was in a relationship for 8 years and have separated for last 4years.. I am fun, loving and very adventurous.. Last 1year, i have been attracted towards women.. And had experience the best sex with an older woman at my yoga classes.. Since then the desire to be with a women has increased.. Pm me if you wanna get to know me more...

A real intelligent conversation would be a rarity. I also studied psychology at Temple University but never finished. But more if we chat. Find me on the Lesbian page. Ta for now
Ugh I took one semester of psychology. Only thing I remembered about my mind is that I wanted to put a bullet through it to spare me from the pain! Lol I play!

Back