Masturbating at work

I do this all the time. Sometimes when working from home, sometimes also when I'm working from the office.

Most days I have a butt-plug in anyways, if I'm going into the office I just wear my silent remote controlled one. If I turn the vibrator on it only takes a little rubbing on my clit to cum at my desk.

At home its much easier, so many times I've put a nice big dildo on my chair to sit on during a zoom meeting and just edge for the whole thing.

Does anyone else do this? I can't be the only one obsessed with cumming on the clock
I would love to cum all over your face

I do this all the time. Sometimes when working from home, sometimes also when I'm working from the office.

Most days I have a butt-plug in anyways, if I'm going into the office I just wear my silent remote controlled one. If I turn the vibrator on it only takes a little rubbing on my clit to cum at my desk.

At home its much easier, so many times I've put a nice big dildo on my chair to sit on during a zoom meeting and just edge for the whole thing.

Does anyone else do this? I can't be the only one obsessed with cumming on the clock
I don't know how many people do that, but I want to be your coworker

I would love to jerk off and cum all over your tits

Maybe too late for this blog. But I am guilty of masturbating at work quite a lot in my downtime. Not on Zoom, which is a little harder for guys perhaps, but I have done in outdoor toilets with people all around them. That has been hot.

Maybe too late for this blog. But I am guilty of masturbating at work quite a lot in my downtime. Not on Zoom, which is a little harder for guys perhaps, but I have done in outdoor toilets with people all around them. That has been hot.
Yesss I love that! Do you mean like portable outdoor toilets? I once gave a really hot BJ in one of those at a festival haha

I jerk off a lot at work. I love playing with my cock a lot and especially when I drive. It's fun and I love edging as much as I can as it really gives me a natural high or that is an endorphins, dopamine and norepinephrine rush. Edging feels great!

Wow after reading this I got a big booner and head rush. You are so sexy and awesome there princess. Wow please never leave this site. You are the best.

I jerk off a lot at work. I love playing with my cock a lot and especially when I drive. It's fun and I love edging as much as I can as it really gives me a natural high or that is an endorphins, dopamine and norepinephrine rush. Edging feels great!
yes I love this! Jerking guys off while they drive is the best. I know it isn't super safe but most guys can take it haha

yes I love this! Jerking guys off while they drive is the best. I know it isn't super safe but most guys can take it haha

That is so sexy. Have you jerked a guy off while driving? I never had a lady do that to me but I know a lot of guys have.

I’m into getting off at work too, soaybe next time you’re looking to reach the end, we could team up? I’d love to see you with the plug in too, i find that really hot ;)

Oh come on, I can't be the only one! I'm at work right now with my ass plugged riding the edge, any girls or guys gonna confess they are as well? :p
I cum Atleast once a day at work. I’ve done this at multiple jobs, a hospital, hardware store, security jobs all none the wiser and it’s so fucking nice

I have masturbated at work a bunch of times.... seeing you I know I will be again

Yes next you do let’s video chat

Back