Masturbating in my sisters bedroom with her panties - When she confronts me. RP

totallytaboo

Hi.. this is my first post here and anywhere like it to be honest.

I have a very specific scenario I would like to role play over text or audio with a female (age 20 to 45) someone at an arranged time . Hopefully it fits in here somewhere.

Here is how I would like it to go....

I have a fantasy (only a fantasy - defiantly nothing more!) about my sister when she was a young woman coming home to our family house at weekends.
You will be my older sister (24) and I will be your younger brother (18)
For a while now you have your suspicions that I have been in your bedroom using your lingerie to masturbate with most weekends when you come home. Maybe you found some traces of semen on your clean panties in your underwear drawer.
You finally confront me with your suspicions when we are at home alone in the house together.
You are mad at me but you also want to know why I do it and you are curious to see how I do it.
I apologies to you and tell you that I'm not a freak and I dont want to have sex with you or anything.
I explain that I am a virgin and your very sexy panties are the only connection to the female world I have.
I explain all my insecurities to you and that I respect you to much and I'm so sorry for violating your privacy.
You take pity on me and offer to help me out by giving me some first time experience with a sexy woman.
You insist (as we are brother and sister) that there will be no sex or kissing and that I can watch you get dressed and try on all your sexy lingerie and that I can perhaps touch your body in places at times if you feel its appropriate.

We discuss why you like sexy lingerie and you ask me what I like about yours and what turns me on.

You then may ask me to try on different panties you have and you watch me enjoy them. I invite you to touch me while wearing your favorite panties......

So.. thats the general idea.. Anyone interested so we can make a date and share additional suggestions?
I have real names I want to use also just to male it that more real for me!

Thanks

Back