Masturbators wanted!

My number one fantasy is to get caught completely naked masturbating by a woman I don't know. The idea of her seeing me like that gets me so much harder, the idea of her watching me cum really excites me... View attachment 46668
Hi guys, I'm just here because it mainly turns me on so much when I know guys masturbate, either for me or to pictures or movies and I can be around to be part of it. A bit kinky stuff I like as well. I own a whip. Don't be afraid. ;)
Hi guys, I'm just here because it mainly turns me on so much when I know guys masturbate, either for me or to pictures or movies and I can be around to be part of it. A bit kinky stuff I like as well. I own a whip. Don't be afraid. ;)
Hello, yes I am still a masturbator and I still fantasize about a woman watching me. My cock always gets much harder and when I cum, it's always more intense with a lot more cum. Just thinking about you is getting me hard, wanna watch me rub one out?

Love to wank and empty my balls for you ..over and over

I would be happy to help

Sounds like a good time. I’m ready when you are. Hope to hear from you.

Let me cum lots for you! S Kype, sna pchat, Google meet. I'll be there!

Back