Maybe it's Boring...

Sound Fun or Boring?

• Total voters
Does anyone feel like just having a nice group chat? No random sexy fantasy, terribly written RP stuff. No trying to seduce each other. Just a group of people talking? (I know, not exactly the site for this,) but it could be fun to hear from the person behind the thirst! Then, you know, branch out and have your fun with each other after having chatted here. :) Hehe, could be fun, could be a complete disaster of a thread. I'm willing to try
Haven't seen you lately. So, let me be a 'one' to say you are missed. You may never ever see this but guess what, I feel good saying it. Hahahaha, selfish prick that I am. lol :)
Well here is what I know, (notice the denotation 'I') everyone has there own knowns. Hmm, I like the sound of that. Psst, secret, "there's nothin' you can do that can't be done, no place you can be which isn't where you're meant to be.." ~Lennon/McCartney

Hope to see you soon.... ~P

Aw I hate I missed when this was active. This was a great idea.

Nah, it's more of an emptiness feeling somewhere within yourself. Like doing/accomplishing many things in your life that have brought many times of happiness and fulfillment, but you still are not content. IDK, maybe it's a good thing, keeps me moving along in search of something.
I know exactly how you feel, you're not alone

Not too late. We can bring it back to life. Give an intro of urself. :)

Haven't seen you lately. So, let me be a 'one' to say you are missed. You may never ever see this but guess what, I feel good saying it. Hahahaha, selfish prick that I am. lol :)
Well here is what I know, (notice the denotation 'I') everyone has there own knowns. Hmm, I like the sound of that. Psst, secret, "there's nothin' you can do that can't be done, no place you can be which isn't where you're meant to be.." ~Lennon/McCartney

Hope to see you soon.... ~P
This was so nice of you! Thank you for being such a sweetie! :)

I was so happy today. But the drama queen Regs (YEP YOU GET CALLED OUT THIS TIME INSTEAD OF IMAGINING IT) ruined my whole fucking day.

All this cuz i wasnt interested in ur hoe ass pming me nudes. I said politely to stop and ur still whinning like a lil bitch. It pisses me off more that i only accepted ur pm cuz i thought it was gonna be respectful and friendly and all u did was be disrespectful every fucking time. Funny how u want a clean forum blog but cant keep a clean pm. Go hoe around but out of my pm! So fuck off!!

Back