My naughtiest confession...

Is this completely insane or sexy?

• Was this a mistake?

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Was this hot?

Votes: 52 98.1%

• Total voters
My confession while drinking one night I asked a friend of heind me hooking up with a girl in his room and while he was in the other room quick made it so he walked in on her sucking me off and had him sit down and start jerking off and won't lie I liked the though of her liking it so we tag teamed her and then instead of cumming got her to kneel down for us to jerk off together and both gave the biggest cumshots iv seen at the same time all over her face

If not that then it's when i had a lady in her 40 watch me fuck a girl till I pulled out and came in her mouth

The time I went to a hotel with my coworker and his girlfriend. They snorted cocaine off my ass then they proceeded to fuck me for hours. After I showered with his girlfriend and she washed my body and it was steamy. She also videotaped most of it when she wasn't in bed eating my pussy. I've always wondered what she did with that video.
me too lol

The time I went to a hotel with my coworker and his girlfriend. They snorted cocaine off my ass then they proceeded to fuck me for hours. After I showered with his girlfriend and she washed my body and it was steamy. She also videotaped most of it when she wasn't in bed eating my pussy. I've always wondered what she did with that video.
Looks like I should go to hotels with you

Back