New Chat Room Software

We will be switching to the new software today. I know it's different, but please give it a chance.

This change is necessary as our old chat software is no longer actively developed. This means we cannot expand or improve it in any meaningful sense.

The new software is under active development and is continually being improved. We hope to provide an even better experience than the old setup.

We're interested in your feedback! Post bugs, issues, and suggestions below.

hey there, is there a possibility to tab through the nicks like in the old chat ?

Tia

hey there, is there a possibility to tab through the nicks like in the old chat ?

Tia
Try to start typing @SomeonesName, it works a little different now to be more mobile friendly. Takes some getting used to but just as fast.

Hi again, are you aware that only certain chats are on the list when you klick on chat in the menu? Lesbian chat is missing so is gay chat too i think...I sign in to adult chat and have to pull the chat list there to go to lesbian chat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211112-061538_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211112-061538_Samsung Internet.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 13
We will be switching to the new software today. I know it's different, but please give it a chance.

This change is necessary as our old chat software is no longer actively developed. This means we cannot expand or improve it in any meaningful sense.

The new software is under active development and is continually being improved. We hope to provide an even better experience than the old setup.

Is it possible to add the feature when it comes to how many lines of private messages can be kept? Also the issue of private rooms still being open and on the list after it has been emptied can those rooms be removed like with the old software? I know a friend was pretty upset that she couldn't kick out lurkers or abusive users from her room as she was unaware of how to with the new format.

How do we close rooms? I have tried /leave and /close like it says in help, but the room is still on the list.

Back