Ok i don't know why i am posting this but here goes, I confess

Seeing as this has popped up again firstly i bet everyone sees you as the number one twin now as you are the prince carrier. The carrier of the heir apparent as it were.

Also secondly is it true your sister had the person who called you that dealt with?

[QUOTE = "angelique, post: 3438, member: 417"] Für diejenigen von euch, die nicht wissen, dass ich eine Zwillingsschwester habe, meine Mutter und sie ist großartig.

Ja, wir scheinen das zu teilen, was manche Leute auf telepathische Bindungen beziehen, obwohl ich nicht glaube, dass es so ist, aber wir sind manchmal in der Lage, Gefühle zu fühlen oder zu fühlen und die andere Frage zu beantworten. Jungs teilen.

Wie auch immer, aus den beiden von uns ist sie die größere, die schlankere, die anmutigere usw. Während ich als die kurze, dicke, stinkende Fotze bezeichnet wurde. Nicht von meiner Schwester, die ich hinzufüge.

Also mein Geständnis ist dies nur einmal, nur wenn ich der Größere, schlankere und anmutigere sein will. Nur einmal will ich nicht in ihrem Schatten leben. Ich liebe meine Schwester von ganzem Herzen und werde es immer und immer und vielleicht komme ich als verwöhnte Göre herüber, aber wenn ich einmal die Nummer eins sein möchte,

trotzdem danke fürs lesen,

Engelwurz

xx [/ QUOTE]

To be honest i don't care about any of this any more. This is old news going back to when i had a rough week combined with a bit of illness an well we all know why. Well the ones who know me do.

Anyway thanks to all those who supported me at the time. You know who you are and come the new year i will miss you. I don't know why this thread has reared its ugly head but it is a nice reminder of some of the good people on here in a way.

Seeing as this has popped up again firstly i bet everyone sees you as the number one twin now as you are the prince carrier. The carrier of the heir apparent as it were.

Also secondly is it true your sister had the person who called you that dealt with?

I do hope i get to see you again after the birth Mon i am sure i will particularly if you stay working in the square for a while. You can be such a lovely person when you want to be and you are the best stylist i know.

Also please accept my love and hugs for the rough time you are going through and you are in my prayers.

As for the last part i couldn't possibly comment

I do hope i get to see you again after the birth Mon i am sure i will particularly if you stay working in the square for a while. You can be such a lovely person when you want to be and you are the best stylist i know.

Also please accept my love and hugs for the rough time you are going through and you are in my prayers.

As for the last part i couldn't possibly comment

Thank you boss!

Back