Opinion on Cheating?

Does sexting count? Also non-nude pics show off coz I'm super turned on when men comment on my body
on a purely ethical level, it likely counts if your SO doesn't approve... yet... I'm rather turned on knowing that you get turned on by such comments, and am quite tempted to ignore the ethics here ;)

So I guess you could call me a serial cheater, to the point thats it s major fetish for me.
I know I hurt people some don't deserve it but I am really addicted to the thrill of cheating.

I got married pretty young at age 22! he was older at 28. For the first year I was a dutiful wife I tried to please him I didn't flirt with other guys or anything. But it was kind of hell I was more his trophy wife then anything. He didn't want me making my own money, I got upset and controlling about which friends I could have. I stuck through it because he brought stability to my life. A big beautiful house at my age, a nice car etc... He had a really well paying job. And I really do seek safe stable relationships. But I also can't seem to help cheating on those I build bonds with. My ex-husband is probably the only one hat deserved it. I loved kissing him on the lips when he got home from work each day, lips that a few hours prior had been wrapped around another mans cock.

So I am curious whats your opinion on cheating? I've heard most of it before after all I did eventually get caught and am now divorced but am interested in any thoughts you have ;) xoxoxo
I never cheated on my man. But if he doesn't please me than I might

what if your in a loveless relationship. There is no emotion for me at home, and sexting is the only fun and release i get. Plus i would love to tribute you, does that count?
I think tributing me is a great idea ;)

I'm my opinion the decision to cheat will always be a hard one. However cheating never happens in a void. There is always a reason. And its easy for the partner who is not cheating to get upset and question him or herself. However I personally find that it's not the person who cheated that is at fault. No one is at fault it's the responsibility of both parties to understand why the person cheated. Rwmebr there is always a reason.

I'll leave the reader to think of examples of such reasons.

FYI read my profile guys. Always here to help.

Cheating is bad and inexcusable no matter how you look at it, if it's not bad then it's not cheating. Example of it not being bad: when your man/girl is a cuck and gets turned on by the idea to begin with. If you like to feel the thrill then I suggest to have short lived relationships where you don't give too much hopes, relations that will not last over a month or two, even that is bad on its own but you could call it a compromise. Don't get into a long term till you settle your urges and fantasies, doing ANYTHING behind someone's back will cause problems in the long run even if they are fine with it, trust issues will eventually occur and tensions will eventually build up and explode from under the rug; so given the nature of cheating being behind someone's back then I could confidently say it's always bad. Try to go for threesomes with someone that's open to that? Maybe that will be a good middle ground.

So I guess you could call me a serial cheater, to the point thats it s major fetish for me.
I know I hurt people some don't deserve it but I am really addicted to the thrill of cheating.

I got married pretty young at age 22! he was older at 28. For the first year I was a dutiful wife I tried to please him I didn't flirt with other guys or anything. But it was kind of hell I was more his trophy wife then anything. He didn't want me making my own money, I got upset and controlling about which friends I could have. I stuck through it because he brought stability to my life. A big beautiful house at my age, a nice car etc... He had a really well paying job. And I really do seek safe stable relationships. But I also can't seem to help cheating on those I build bonds with. My ex-husband is probably the only one hat deserved it. I loved kissing him on the lips when he got home from work each day, lips that a few hours prior had been wrapped around another mans cock.

So I am curious whats your opinion on cheating? I've heard most of it before after all I did eventually get caught and am now divorced but am interested in any thoughts you have ;) xoxoxo
People are not meant to be monogamous, religion and culture dictate it should be so, but it doesnt work - we all know one cannot be with same person for ever. so cheat , its hot!

I've only cheated once. By once, I mean one night; not one girl in an ongoing affair. My (now) ex-girlfriend never found out. The girl who I had sex with had been a friend for years; but, she lived out of state. I was in her neighborhood on business and we met up. We just couldn't stop ourselves. Honestly, that was still probably the best night of sex that I've had.

I've also been cheated on. In that case, it was an ongoing affair.

So, here's the thing: there's sexual infidelity and emotional infidelity.

Most psychologists believe that women are more forgiving of sexual infidelity than men; and, that men are more forgiving of emotional infidelity.

I'm the opposite. If she had come home and just said, "I'm sorry. I was hanging out with this guy. Things just escalated and we had sex." That would be entirely forgivable. Forging another relationship behind my back isn't forgivable.

Back