SeductivelySweet

S

SeductivelySweet

:p hello! I'm a good kid at 61. More a goober than anything else. I love to workout, swim, and have done 2 5K walk/runs for breast cancer over the past 2 years. I'm a 10yr stage 2 breast cancer survivor, and stroke survivor. Life can be a bitch but be strong and you'll surprise yourself. Sorry for all the pics but I'm pretty proud of my 100lb weight loss. I'm also a diehard Eagles fan! Take care! :D

Attachments

• 20191214_120436~3.jpg
    20191214_120436~3.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20190914_084530_HDR~2.jpg
    20190914_084530_HDR~2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • FB_IMG_1506470908877~2.jpg
    FB_IMG_1506470908877~2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 40
  • 2020-04-10~2.jpg
    2020-04-10~2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 37
:p hello! I'm a good kid at 61. More a goober than anything else. I love to workout, swim, and have done 2 5K walk/runs for breast cancer over the past 2 years. I'm a 10yr stage 2 breast cancer survivor, and stroke survivor. Life can be a bitch but be strong and you'll surprise yourself. Sorry for all the pics but I'm pretty proud of my 100lb weight loss. I'm also a diehard Eagles fan! Take care! :D
I think you look fantastic

You look good for 61 and you are close to my age. You are not bad looking. Love to see you with little or no clothes on.....or naked. ;)

You are a beautiful lady who has overcome a lot. I'm close to your age and you encourage me to take better care of myself. Go Cowboys!

If you just weren't an Eagles fan. Go Cowboys
Cowboys? Who are they? Oh yea...that team from Dallas...lol...just some football humor coming from a S. Philly girl!

You are a beautiful lady who has overcome a lot. I'm close to your age and you encourage me to take better care of myself. Go Cowboys!
Thank you
What a sweet thing to say!

So sweet...again thank you

You look good for 61 and you are close to my age. You are not bad looking. Love to see you with little or no clothes on.....or naked. ;)
Thanks for your nice compliment. I don't show nude pictures in chat rooms. But I'm definetely a charmer with my words.

I'm just glad I got a response. I'm new and I need all the help I can get
I certainly understand. It's frustrating being new in a chatroom and no one will talk to you. I'll be happy to chat there if I see you in there.

Back