SeductivelySweet

Good question
At the very top of this page on the far left select chat. It will take.you to where you select which room. The main room is sexchat. Click on it and it will connect you

Chat is where everyone is. There's a list of users and you can chat in private. Here the posts are public.

:p hello! I'm a good kid at 61. More a goober than anything else. I love to workout, swim, and have done 2 5K walk/runs for breast cancer over the past 2 years. I'm a 10yr stage 2 breast cancer survivor, and stroke survivor. Life can be a bitch but be strong and you'll surprise yourself. Sorry for all the pics but I'm pretty proud of my 100lb weight loss. I'm also a diehard Eagles fan! Take care! :D
You have my utmost respect and admiration by getting through what you have, you SHOULD be proud of yourself, still can't believe that you are 61, you look so well, as for the Eagles, "Hotel California " has to be one of their best, don't know WHICH Eagles you really mean seeing as i'm from over the pond in UK, look forward to chatting one day if that's okay with you?

Than
You have my utmost respect and admiration by getting through what you have, you SHOULD be proud of yourself, still can't believe that you are 61, you look so well, as for the Eagles, "Hotel California " has to be one of their best, don't know WHICH Eagles you really mean seeing as i'm from over the pond in UK, look forward to chatting one day if that's okay with you?
Thank you! The Eagles Hotel California, wow! One of my favorites that brings back many memories! I'm a Philadelphia Eagles fan..NFL. I appreciate your compliments, thank you again!

Than

Thank you! The Eagles Hotel California, wow! One of my favorites that brings back many memories! I'm a Philadelphia Eagles fan..NFL. I appreciate your compliments, thank you again!
All time classic of mine too, not a huge fan of NFL, but it's nice to chat, compliments came from the heart ..

:p hello! I'm a good kid at 61. More a goober than anything else. I love to workout, swim, and have done 2 5K walk/runs for breast cancer over the past 2 years. I'm a 10yr stage 2 breast cancer survivor, and stroke survivor. Life can be a bitch but be strong and you'll surprise yourself. Sorry for all the pics but I'm pretty proud of my 100lb weight loss. I'm also a diehard Eagles fan! Take care! :D
wow you are a strong woman I am impressed . I am glad you have such a positive outlook .

Back