Sometimes I like to look at women.

Sometimes I get hot thinking about women or by looking at nice pictures. At the nude beach it has happened that I got horny being surrouned by all these naked people. And I have caught myself staring at boobs and pussies. But I 'am not lesbian.
You don't have to be classed as a lesbian just because you are taking great enjoyment and the thrill of seeing the pictures or whilst on beach staring at boobs and pussies, the naked body is something to be adored...

Sometimes I get hot thinking about women or by looking at nice pictures. At the nude beach it has happened that I got horny being surrouned by all these naked people. And I have caught myself staring at boobs and pussies. But I 'am not lesbian.
I'm not a lesbian but, sometimes I find myself stuck checking out the ladies in picture threads. Its hot. I wanna touch their boobies...
CheeryWatchfulChimpanzee-max-1mb-2.gif

A persons sexuality and kinks usually change through out their life. So don't feel paranoid and just go with the flow and enjoy and let's face it women do have amazing curves to look at .(so do men,im bisexual)

I know what you mean. Im into only men. But at times i do chat to other girls about beautiful woman.

Attachments

• 1599414427404~2.jpg
    1599414427404~2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 19
Back