Stills from my video

Multiple orgasms, that really extends play time. I'll be dripping just thinking about how fulfilling this will be.

Whoaaa, it's all I can do to keep from dripping ...... just reread it, wow, my whole load is ready to shoot

I think I have my nerve up. Many of you know I love to masturbate and do it at least twice a day. I love to pleasure my body. The releases are sensational and very needed.

I made a video of myself with sound but have not been able to post it. One of the dear people on here took the video and cView attachment 31060 View attachment 31060 View attachment 31061 View attachment 31062 View attachment 31063 View attachment 31064 View attachment 31065 aptured some still shots. There will be more added if I do not get banned or in trouble.

The pictures show my favorite toy being used then me exposing my clit followed by pinching and twisting a nipple.

This is the real me at 52 years old. I hope the real me is accepted the way the original avatar was.
So hot seeing your vibe on your yummy pussy,your clitty i want to suck into my lips,xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20200419_043629.jpg
    IMG_20200419_043629.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
I think I have my nerve up. Many of you know I love to masturbate and do it at least twice a day. I love to pleasure my body. The releases are sensational and very needed.

I made a video of myself with sound but have not been able to post it. One of the dear people on here took the video and cView attachment 31060 View attachment 31060 View attachment 31061 View attachment 31062 View attachment 31063 View attachment 31064 View attachment 31065 aptured some still shots. There will be more added if I do not get banned or in trouble.

The pictures show my favorite toy being used then me exposing my clit followed by pinching and twisting a nipple.

This is the real me at 52 years old. I hope the real me is accepted the way the original avatar was.

Very nice. I would love to to do mutual Cam with you and watch you playing with your favourite toy! Xxx

You'd need a friend to arrange this one. Friend ties you to your bed naked and blindfolded. a while later the door opens and someone enters the room. Sucking and fucking begins and lasts until you're spent. After they leave you keep wondering who it was......

Al
I would love the feeling of a warm mouth on me sucking the moisture from me. Just know you will get very wet. A warm mouth and a hot cock always trumps my toys ...
We should meet up sometime so I can try this

Are you volunteering for this? Bet I can last longer than you especially if I am allowed to treat you the same a bit later, hehe.
That would be a real test. Years ago I'd loose within minutes..... ooops!! It may be a bit more of a challenge who lasts longer, and then who explodes the most.

July 1st resolution, change is needed.
Now the difficult part ..... what does change look like??

Lonely and extra horny tonite. Going to lay in bed naked and dream, fantasize about someone laying here with me. Two hands exploring each other, two legs entwined exciting each other. Two mouths lips locked together, tongues exploring, biting each others lower lip. Spending time building to the crescendo.

Laying on the bed I could feel the moisture running down my thigh, nipples erect. I dipped my fingers in my pussy, using that moisture I pinched my nipples and twirled them between my fingers. Oh god baby doll, help me here.

Inserting my toy in me I moved it slowly in me, speeding up while my other hand played with my breasts. Deeper, faster and harder I pumped myself. So close. Then I envisioned you on top of me. I could see your eyes looking at me, I could feel your breath on my cheek and neck. Then I felt you sink your teeth into my neck biting me, marking me, branding me as yours.

Screaming, body shaking, vagina pulsating I came hard. [more cum than even the first picture of this post, so much I had to shower and put on a fresh bottom sheet] Hugs
Mmmmm I can almost feel it.

20200703_143422.jpg
Dick pics are a dime a dozen. Every guy wants to show off his dick. Unfortunately I'm not a very good artist to make it interesting. Artistic curves are the best in my opinion.

Back