Such a slut

travelling home late on the train my stop was the last so only me and a couple a guys in the carriage was thinking how cool it would be getting a double penetration on the train so started feeling horny I went to the bathroom and masturbated. Got back to my seat and the two pals came and sat opposite me and started to chat and it got kinky I could see their cocks bulging next they got up and went to the bathroom opened the door and one guys sucking the other so I joined in and the next their hands were all over me rubbing my tits fingering my pussy and butt to my delight I got a DP and then sucked them both off ust in time !!!
Wow that sounds like an incredible time, would love to be on a train with you ;)

travelling home late on the train my stop was the last so only me and a couple a guys in the carriage was thinking how cool it would be getting a double penetration on the train so started feeling horny I went to the bathroom and masturbated. Got back to my seat and the two pals came and sat opposite me and started to chat and it got kinky I could see their cocks bulging next they got up and went to the bathroom opened the door and one guys sucking the other so I joined in and the next their hands were all over me rubbing my tits fingering my pussy and butt to my delight I got a DP and then sucked them both off ust in time !!!
That's hot

Back