@Sun66

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
I don't know Sun like at all. I can only go by what I have seen on the forums. She always has something positive to say and is sweet to everyone. In my eyes, that is pure beauty. Even when being attacked, she replied with grace and politeness.

Awww thank you ViXxXeN, truly kind words. I just want to have fun, and escape the reality of everyday life at times, while connecting to the wonderful people I have met on this site. If I can brighten someone’s day or night, that makes me happy. I feel you should always try to leave someone feeling better for having met you. That is why I struggle to deal with people that don’t share that outlook. The quote on my one of tattoos is “always stand tall and follow the sun”. When you do that shadows are behind you x

I don't know sun either, but from what I've seen, and heard, I think she's great. People always seem to have a good word for her and about her. I just need to bump into her on chat one day and maybe we can chat more ;)

Awwww thank you so much for the lovely message, I will follow you and look for you in chat next time I am on ;) x

I've been speaking to sun for about 24 hours and she's had more of a positive impact on my time here than any other person i've spoken too so thank you Sun for your wise words as well as your kind words I appreciate the time you have given me as well as letting me vent my frustration on subject I won't mention and staying totally unbiased is what I needed, so I thank you again from the bottom of my heart you are one of the few people who genuinely deserve to be happy in everything you do. Forgot to mention your photo, you look amazing and please post some more and don't ever change a single thing about you as all I see is 100% positive feedback for a lot of people whose time here you have made more enjoyable. THANK YOU SUN66
This is what this forum is about. Fun socialization. I’m glad you are feeling better about things.

I've been speaking to sun for about 24 hours and she's had more of a positive impact on my time here than any other person i've spoken too so thank you Sun for your wise words as well as your kind words I appreciate the time you have given me as well as letting me vent my frustration on subject I won't mention and staying totally unbiased is what I needed, so I thank you again from the bottom of my heart you are one of the few people who genuinely deserve to be happy in everything you do. Forgot to mention your photo, you look amazing and please post some more and don't ever change a single thing about you as all I see is 100% positive feedback for a lot of people whose time here you have made more enjoyable. THANK YOU SUN66

Hey Curtis, thank you for the lovely words, they mean a lot to me. You deserve to be happy too, that’s all I wish for people I meet on here. I’m glad you like my pic too, I have posted pics in share your pics and introduce yourself. Take care of yourself please, love and light Curtis x

Yes, I agree totally. I had a wonderful chat with Sun66 (and more but that's between us). I had started sexting a young woman in India and Sun66 had good advice. It worked out well and now online sex is great with my Indian friend we cum together most days swap pics and Fuck on video when she can get alone.

Sun66 is amazing. Always has a kind word to say for me, I totally appreciate her being here.

Back