The “ing” game

Xeroxing

Anyone else notice that in English language, this is the only word with X that ends with an ing.

Batting

I didn't notice you posted exercising. That's why I said you went too fast. And I don't think exercising would count as it doesn't start with X. It contains a X but doesn't start.

Batting

I didn't notice you posted exercising. That's why I said you went too fast. And I don't think exercising would count as it doesn't start with X. It contains a X but doesn't start.
Read back though the threads if you want to play,its been done from the start.
Thread again
Calculating

Read back though the threads if you want to play,its been done from the start.
Thread again
Calculating
Went back in thread as back as the first 10 pages and even on random pages. Didn't find any that way. If you can point out if someone else other than you who has done this it would be great.

Went back in thread as back as the first 10 pages and even on random pages. Didn't find any that way. If you can point out if someone else other than you who has done this it would be great.
I dont need to,play the game or fcuk off :cool:

I dont need to,play the game or fcuk off :cool:
No need to get salty asshole. As long as I've seen, the game is going alphabetically with the first letter being what's its supposed to be not unlike yours who couldn't think of something else to took any word with that letter in middle and added. You can fuck off if you have such a problem with me pointing out.

Knocking

Back