The “ing” game

No need to get salty asshole. As long as I've seen, the game is going alphabetically with the first letter being what's its supposed to be not unlike yours who couldn't think of something else to took any word with that letter in middle and added. You can fuck off if you have such a problem with me pointing out.

Knocking
You've pointed shit out to me 4 or 5 times and each time youve either been wrong or ignorant.point out whatever you want,just make sure next time you're right bitch :D
Thread
Licking

You've pointed shit out to me 4 or 5 times and each time youve either been wrong or ignorant.point out whatever you want,just make sure next time you're right bitch :D
Thread
Licking
Bitch I haven't been wrong but late to notice either the feed had been updated, mainly because I ain't gonna be watching the feed every minute. I'd rather be on main than here.

Making

Bitch I haven't been wrong but late to notice either the feed had been updated, mainly because I ain't gonna be watching the feed every minute. I'd rather be on main than here.

Making
Then go back to main,if you want to carry on being a little fuckwit pm me,but leave it off the thread.
l4pTlaNuH928rSrra.gif
Thread
Nutting

Back