The Female Form

View attachment 19752
Did not mean it’s a slight just a fact. Women are kinda dumb when it comes to men cuz we like well dressed mysterious dangerous men and the nice men that I have dated don’t keep us guessing what u see is what u get and that’s wonderful once you’ve caught our attention and us...just an FYI. More of a put down to me
Ok I get what your saying. It's just when I set the thread up, I wanted it to be a well mannered affair. No nasty comments and such so I'm apologise if I got the wrong end of the stick.

View attachment 19752
Did not mean it’s a slight just a fact. Women are kinda dumb when it comes to men cuz we like well dressed mysterious dangerous men and the nice men that I have dated don’t keep us guessing what u see is what u get and that’s wonderful once you’ve caught our attention and us...just an FYI. More of a put down to me

So what I'm understanding, from you exact words, is that a gentleman who is smart, caring, funny and shows ladies respect is not worthy of your attention.

I'm not a mysterious, dangerous man. I am well dressed when I want to be. I have, however, lead a very interesting life having done a number of different jobs, served in combat in the U.S. military and am fairly well educated and articulate. I, for one, will not compromise who I am (or my use of good grammar) just to appeal to any woman, much as I would not expect, or want, any lady to do the same.

While I understand @Dogowar started this thread to honor the wonderful women who go outside their comfort zone, and I applaud you for posting a very nice picture, you have made this somewhat of a hostile environment stating that "women are kinda dumb" and men who are not "mysterious, dangerous, and well dressed" are not worth your attention. I'm sorry you felt the need to put yourself down. The intent of many of the threads on OFC is to build yourself and others up. I'm sure you are a very nice lady and this was not your intention.

You guys have been much nicer about it than I would have been. The fact that she feels the need to belittle women in general is just wrong. She is the very reason that alot of good people feel the need to not come back to this site
I know babe and I agree xx I just wanted to point out that as originator of the thread I don't want comments that can offend. ❤

Hey @PhotographerGuy *points at @Justme28 * shes damn sexy when she's riled up hehe :p

*Ducks for cover * :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 19752
Oh man you look sexy Af in this photo .

Back