The Female Form

Ok I'll ask her to drop the pic when she's awake. But I have seen the original and her js :)

Welp... idk what you've been shown, bud, but that particular photo has been circulating on the net since 2015... so...

butthis.jpg

I don't care for people who steal photos claiming them as their own - but when real women in this thread (and on this site in general) are putting themselves out there in all their true beauty and then a fake comes along all "me too," taking credit for something that's not theirs - fuck off lol :D

*end rant*

Welp... idk what you've been shown, bud, but that particular photo has been circulating on the net since 2015... so...

butthis.jpg

I don't care for people who steal photos claiming them as their own - but when real women in this thread (and on this site in general) are putting themselves out there in all their true beauty and then a fake comes along all "me too," taking credit for something that's not theirs - fuck off lol :D

*end rant*
It instantly points to it being a guy. Lol. Or a wannabe ladyman. No need for it either way.

Back