To be or not to be (unfaithful)... this is the fantasy

Of course it's cheating, if it's hidden from your partner it's cheating. If they know it's part and parcel of your relationship, but a secret fuck or kiss or chatting sexually or intimately is cheating xx
you have half a point here, I give you that

Is it wrong for a married woman with two kids from a religious family to want to do naughty things with guys who are not her husband?? Silly question, but the thought of doing something with another man really turns me on. I've never been unfaithful to my husband, and I don't want to be, but it's a fantasy I have had for some time and I confess I like to masturbate with this in mind ...
You aren't the only one there,my wife came from a very tradition Catholic family but she has a wilder side when it come to sex & I'm lucky to discover it.

You are definitely not alone. I came from a religious upbringing - born again. I had those fantasies all the time... all the time. I was faithful and I do believe in honoring relationships... but also in having more honest ones. I hope this helps :)

It's a difficult one I'm not highly religious if you are a couple not married then yes it's your choice to bring in other couples but marriage for me is different you make them vows for life to each other nobody else marriage is a lifetime commitment between 2 people if you are not ready for the both of you to be enough for each other then don't get married

Yes, I see how difficult it is for you sweetie. That is a hard one to figure out. But it is good and healthy to fantasize. This is hard to share with your hubby probably. So you may need to be careful. But it is okay to enjoy the fantasy :) And very healthy for you. I respect your beliefs: stay true to your husband. But I think you can also respect your needs... even if they involve some fun.

It's a difficult one I'm not highly religious if you are a couple not married then yes it's your choice to bring in other couples but marriage for me is different you make them vows for life to each other nobody else marriage is a lifetime commitment between 2 people if you are not ready for the both of you to be enough for each other then don't get married
Marriage is not that simple....

Yes, I see how difficult it is for you sweetie. That is a hard one to figure out. But it is good and healthy to fantasize. This is hard to share with your hubby probably. So you may need to be careful. But it is okay to enjoy the fantasy :) And very healthy for you. I respect your beliefs: stay true to your husband. But I think you can also respect your needs... even if they involve some fun.
I agree with you to some extent, IS there anything wrong with a little fantasising, it's just fun after all, IF you want to take it to the next level, then you should look at marriage and WHY..

Absolutely nothing wrong with fantasizing :)
Thankyou, i was expecting a lot of backlash from my comment, you have restored my faith in humanity, appreciate your reply,there are many things you can do in "fantasyland" that partners would never dream of doing...:)

Thankyou, i was expecting a lot of backlash from my comment, you have restored my faith in humanity, appreciate your reply,there are many things you can do in "fantasyland" that partners would never dream of doing...:)

Glad to hear.

Encountered backlash? Some. I have learned to be smart about it. There are people who get "it" and people who don't get "it". There are people who are willing to take the risk like me and you. I just learned to let the others go on their own path; nothing pretentious - just honest and staying true as best as I can. As a woman, it is doubly risky - reputation, financial support, social support... when you are whore, you are not exactly looked upon in a good light.

Encountered backlash? Some. I have learned to be smart about it. There are people who get "it" and people who don't get "it". There are people who are willing to take the risk like me and you. I just learned to let the others go on their own path; nothing pretentious - just honest and staying true as best as I can. As a woman, it is doubly risky - reputation, financial support, social support... when you are whore, you are not exactly looked upon in a good light.
the "whore" label is looked upon in so many different levels, if that is what the woman desires, then let her carry on, gets my attention whatever..

Back