To be or not to be (unfaithful)... this is the fantasy

She’s taking her time & enjoying it. Trust me!
Will you shut up and come back and fuck me? :)
Appreciate your words, where have you been, searching all over for a girl who's honest and loves being fucked..

It takes a lot of work... inside work.. and it took me having a long term marriage and a divorce and a lot of yoga and meditation and therapy and inside work... to let go of stuff... it was my stuff... and I do feel for my sisters and brothers.. who have to deal with versions of being cast aside or invalidated ... you know I get it. Now back to fucking :)

Will you shut up and come back and fuck me? :)

It takes a lot of work... inside work.. and it took me having a long term marriage and a divorce and a lot of yoga and meditation and therapy and inside work... to let go of stuff... it was my stuff... and I do feel for my sisters and brothers.. who have to deal with versions of being cast aside or invalidated ... you know I get it. Now back to fucking :)
A girl who is not afraid to say what she wants, how she wants it and where she wants it, you've done yoga, so you must have a lithe and supple figure, carry on taking Australian's meaty cock, there's a good girl..

It is actually okay. Even though i am divorced i have sex with many different guys, life is short to not enjoy.
What about before you were divorced, although it's nice to know that you're still enjoying it, you're right about life being too short...

Sex is sex, love is love. The two can be seperated, at least in my admittedly depraved little mind.
But just like in ghostbusters.... ..'Don't cross the streams........it will be bad!'

Back