Saviour or destruction

• Saviour

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Destruction

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Fool

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Do you think he will be good for America? As an outsider looking in I would be worried that he would sell my country out for a fast buck as he's a businessman. But in the same hand he doesn't seem to have the same political finesse as the well polished world politicians. Suppose time will tell.

He was elected BECAUSE he is a Businessman and NOT a professional Politician .Government is nothing but a big business . Americans are tired of the Government using our Taxes to help the rest of the World and doing nothing for the people here . We have been involved with many international deals that were very one sided and America got royally screwed by them . The people here are tired of our giving nature being taken for granted . He will have to straighten America's problems out first before we can help the rest of the world .

He was elected BECAUSE he is a Businessman and NOT a professional Politician .Government is nothing but a big business . Americans are tired of the Government using our Taxes to help the rest of the World and doing nothing for the people here . We have been involved with many international deals that were very one sided and America got royally screwed by them . The people here are tired of our giving nature being taken for granted . He will have to straighten America's problems out first before we can help the rest of the world .
Are you seeing improvement in your country since he's took over? Do you believe there would of been civil unrest in America if he didn't get in to the white house? I believe he is what is needed in world politics. Too shake things up. If it's going to be for the good or bad am not sure.

Unemployment rates are coming down , the Stock Market is running record highs . More companies are staying in the country which means jobs and money stay here . He is rebuilding the Military . He is working on Healthcare and Tax Reforms . There is some Social unrest now as the Left Wing is not happy about Trump . They wanted Hillary just because she is a woman . If Hillary had won , I don't think there would be any Social unrest . When Obama was elected there was a very large population that didn't like him but we didn't riot or protest .

Unemployment rates are coming down because of Obama. Trump hasn't been in office long enough to create jobs.

All he will ever be is a failed businessman and Putin's stooge

I politely disagree . Obama never did a damn thing to create jobs for Americans . The money Congress gave him for those " Shovel Ready Jobs " disappeared into thin air and not a single job was created . He created more people collecting Welfare and his Regulations strangled Small Business . Trump has been in office 6 months and the Government is run like a business - Quarterly . The jobs rate is Trump's .

And the Putin stuff is nonsense . After a year of investigations , the can find NOTHING . Just ask CNN . You really have to stop listening to the MSM . Want to talk about collusion ? Hillary Clinton and her pay to play deals . And research her Uranium One deal . There is Putin's stooge for you . How about when Obama told the Russian Amb . on a hot mic that he would have more room to talk with Putin after his 2nd election . Democrats are great at deflecting their own sins .

A year of investigations where everyone investigating him he has fired. The unemployment rate consistently came down in Obama's second term.

You simply can not as anyone who has ever worked in the job sector or marketing create a climate where jobs are created in 6 months. Simple.

Reactions: Ali
Jobs were not created. Unemployment went down. It went down because people got frustrated, left the job market, and went on welfare. Just like the Dems wanted. You can control a population thats dependent on you.

Keep listening to Liberal agenda . It worked wonders the last 8 years . Obama doubled the National Debt of all other Presidents in US History combined . He put targets on the backs of Law Enforcement . And if so many jobs you say created , what happened the other 7 years ? I guess that was all Bush's fault that was so oft repeated over and over . What happened with Beneghazi ? Where was Obama that night ? Was he too stoned to react to a national emergency or did he just not care ? He went to fund raise in Vegas the next day with no trouble . Hillary went home and went to sleep . Americans died . Some President .

I personally think that Trump is going to be a disaster.

Still, I don't think that it's useful to talk about job creation. There are far too many factors that go into economic growth to be attributed to a president. Both Reagan and Obama presided over massive economic expansions whilst implementing very different policies.

I think Trump didn't really win, but Hillary lost.. and he was the other candidate since the Republicans had literally zero leadership. I mean, ideally it would have been Sanders against Cruz for the president but whatever. I think that in about 8 years after enough whinging the democrats will come back around and make the same mistake with a much wider field and the cult of personality will take it's pick. All the while no one will have fixed that mess with electoral college and the Republicans will get the pick again anyways because flyover states have way more power in electoral college collectively than their population would warrant. Anywho, tangent over. Trump is probably going to be a fool, but I don't think he will make any permanent damage he still has a globalist neo con cabinet and he is still paying big money their necessary handouts. He is still being told to be mean to Russia by his handlers and Russia is happy that he is at least putting in the effort. The memes however will be fantastic for generations to come.

i would really love to see the sources for this supposed Economic boom we had under Obama . I frankly have never seen any evidence of this . A Boom is the Federal Assistance yes . I remember something about millions and millions going for Shovel Ready jobs that never appeared .
And as far as the election went , Maybe Bernie might have made it is the Dems didn't rig everything against him . And Cruz ? Well , kind of weak and he have some things in his background that made him look really bad . I say that Trump probably wasn't the best candidate but compared to Hillary he was good enough .

Trump has been good for at least one thing:
His election has illuminated the true nature of numerous elements in the US societal structure, elements which have always been there doing the same function but which have gotten quite spasmodic over the past while.

There is a breakdown of the notion of public/private spheres. There is a very clear target on Trump's head and that target is painted by a) a large number of people within the surface and deep states, b) the established news media, c) the university/intellectual establishment, and d) the "private" donor/foundation/wealthy philanthropist/do-gooder/meddling class. All these elements have shown themselves to be colluding in some way and demonstrating the absurdity of the idea of a distinct and "private" society.

In truth, those in power exist within the formal government and without, and will work to keep their power using whatever means are at hand.

Trump's election shows the need to name things as they are.

I doubt Trump will do anything meaningful.

Last edited:
Back