Saviour or destruction

• Saviour

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Destruction

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Fool

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Ummm you do realize the whole world is laughing at America..desperate to hold on to world power..make America great again ???it was only ever great if you were white educated and middle class or better

Ummm you do realize the whole world is laughing at America..desperate to hold on to world power..make America great again ???it was only ever great if you were white educated and middle class or better
Do you realize that Americans don't care about the rest of the world ? And when the rest of the world needs help they beg America . And if is so bad here why does the rest of the world want to come here ? Clean up your own countries problems before worrying about us . Thank God no more Obama apologizing to the rest of the world and kissing everyone's ass .

I come from "the whole world" and it is not true. Many European see him positively (not the governments, the people)

"It was only great if you're white, educated, middle class or better??"

Unfortunately it's not the first time I've heard that comment but I shake my head because it's easy to point fingers. I'm all of those things you outlined above and yet I have to get up, get dressed, go to work and provide for my family every single day just like other Americans do. No one has ever given me or my family a free ride NOR do I expect one.
If America is a joke then why do people constantly sneak in and cross our borders illegally? Why does America have more and more people that don't even speak English owning U.S. land and owning and operating small businesses within our borders? I have no idea where you live or your financial status but more times than not it's what a person does with their life or not that causes them to find fault with how things are being done. Complaining is easy, working is hard.

With your attitude about America I can only ask, Why are you still living here? Do you think another country exists that doesn't have the same problems that the United States does? That everyone is happy and has no complaints? I assure you that it does not exist.

Everyone is so quick to slam the U.S. and President Trump but after the last 8 years of Obama What the hell do people expect a new President to do? Wave a magic wand and make all the debt that has accrued disappear? Or maybe after less than a full 9 months in office unemployment will be nonexistent? Or that all the children in our United States will be fed and taken care of? Or stop asking the U.S. for help and our military support for their country only to hate us for it and kill our soldiers for doing their job?
Stop complaining and do your part. That's a start. Go to school and become more educated, get a job and pay your bills, look out for people in need in your community. There are a million things we can all do to help our Nation but it's easier to sit back and spout off at the mouth negativity and point out all the flaws and things that need to be fixed.

Do you think he will be good for America? As an outsider looking in I would be worried that he would sell my country out for a fast buck as he's a businessman. But in the same hand he doesn't seem to have the same political finesse as the well polished world politicians. Suppose time will tell.

Trump is a wild card simply put. He's not a politician and he doesn't jump through hoops to people please. Obama's 8 year reign hurt the U.S. and we needed a drastic change if we ever expect to recover from multiple bad decisions made by multiple previous Presidents.

It can't be done in 6 months or a year. It took decades to get us to this point but because he's a good businessman Trump could be exactly what we need to wake up America along with other countries. Trump is going to be doing things differently and I think it's a good thing.

We can sit around and mope and gripe about everything "we think is done wrong" or we can choose to support our New President. He's doing a job that he has never been trained for and he's going to make mistakes but the previous Presidents that were groomed for years before getting the presidency position and most of them just continually made things worse. So I'm hoping that Trump will do good by his people and we will start seeing it over the next few years.

I dunno. I do think he needs to get fact checked on occasion but otherwise as long as the country still exists at the end of the day and the healthcare is decent that is all that matters. We shall see where it leads us.

Reactions: Ali
It's good to see difference of opinions without it getting personal. I personally don't know what to make of him. I know he originates from immigrants. His grandfather worked hard as his father for what he has now. If his grandfather was still running things going by the rate of wealth occurred in his lifetime they would be three times richer. Doesn't say much for trumps own business sense. He's unpolished as like most politicians, don't know if that's going to be a positive contribution to debating with the more sensitive countries. Sadly what he does doesn't only effect "AMERICA AND AMERICANS " it affects the whole of the world. So keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't kick off another war and concentrates on his own country and it's problems.

It's good to see difference of opinions without it getting personal. I personally don't know what to make of him. I know he originates from immigrants. His grandfather worked hard as his father for what he has now. If his grandfather was still running things going by the rate of wealth occurred in his lifetime they would be three times richer. Doesn't say much for trumps own business sense. He's unpolished as like most politicians, don't know if that's going to be a positive contribution to debating with the more sensitive countries. Sadly what he does doesn't only effect "AMERICA AND AMERICANS " it affects the whole of the world. So keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't kick off another war and concentrates on his own country and it's problems.
That is the reason he was elected . He is not a politician . Americans are tired of do nothing politicians who make promises and then do nothing but for themselves . And we have had too many who do what is better for the entire world and ignoring what is best for the US hurting Americans in the process . Too much Globalization . Ans he won't be the one to start a war . Although if one does occur , I'm sure he be will be accused . Many people in the US are tired
of weak Presidents who bow down to the rest of the world's demands and apologize to other countries when there is nothing to apologize for . If other countries straighten themselves out , they wouldn't have to worry about what affect we have on the world .

I dunno. I do think he needs to get fact checked on occasion but otherwise as long as the country still exists at the end of the day and the healthcare is decent that is all that matters. We shall see where it leads us.
Too bad nobody cared to fact check Obama or even ask any hard questions . And Healthcare isn't a right . And Govt. should not be in the Healthcare business . It is not Govt.'s job to provide Healthcare . The citizen's were sold a bill of goods on that one .

Too bad nobody cared to fact check Obama or even ask any hard questions . And Healthcare isn't a right . And Govt. should not be in the Healthcare business . It is not Govt.'s job to provide Healthcare . The citizen's were sold a bill of goods on that one .[/QUOTE
Hemi do yous pay National Insurance?

See this.is.a great myth about my government. They harp on how we have free health care. Eh no we don't. From the minute you start working we pay National insurance. That pays for the nhs. Most foreigners if really ill go bk home. Especially the Americans. I know of a cali guy who is a consultant for the rig probably stays here 7 months out of the year, been here 20 odd years. If he or his family need a procedure or any medical done goes bk home. For the simple reason the nhs ain't great. He only allowed his daughter be treated for a broken leg here. Had to take her bk home cause they never set it right.
By no means iam I saying the nhs are all rubbish. They do some amazing work, even better if you can go private. But going by international standards it falls short, very short.

Do you think he will be good for America? As an outsider looking in I would be worried that he would sell my country out for a fast buck as he's a businessman. But in the same hand he doesn't seem to have the same political finesse as the well polished world politicians. Suppose time will tell.
Looking in from outside. I get that Americans were tired of politics and politicians... they wanted some straight talking and someone to put America first... much like the British did when they voted to leave Europe... now both have what they voted for and both are realising that change, while at first can feel refreshing, comes with problems and hardships as well. Tough decisions have to be made. I think Trump will probably eventually do ok... but he's still learning how to be a president and presidential. I find his constant tweets about things that are irrelevant and his childish spats with tv presenters and stations demeaning to himself. The office of the POTUS should above such trivial banality. I believe he will create jobs for Americans but my biggest concern about him is his policy on climate change. Now I know I will shouted down with "it's a myth" and comments of that nature but if there's doubt it seems like a big gamble to take... we only have one planet and it's an amazing one !

Looking in from outside. I get that Americans were tired of politics and politicians... they wanted some straight talking and someone to put America first... much like the British did when they voted to leave Europe... now both have what they voted for and both are realising that change, while at first can feel refreshing, comes with problems and hardships as well. Tough decisions have to be made. I think Trump will probably eventually do ok... but he's still learning how to be a president and presidential. I find his constant tweets about things that are irrelevant and his childish spats with tv presenters and stations demeaning to himself. The office of the POTUS should above such trivial banality. I believe he will create jobs for Americans but my biggest concern about him is his policy on climate change. Now I know I will shouted down with "it's a myth" and comments of that nature but if there's doubt it seems like a big gamble to take... we only have one planet and it's an amazing one !
Excuse me 85% of Scottish people voted to stay in Europe. The 2nd last election 99% of the Scottish people voted for S.N.P. We do NOT get what we vote for that's a fact.

Excuse me 85% of Scottish people voted to stay in Europe. The 2nd last election 99% of the Scottish people voted for S.N.P. We do NOT get what we vote for that's a fact.
Too late to cry foul now. You had a democratic vote in Scotland whether to stay part of the UK ok not... being english i wasn't allowed to vote in that election .... and had no voice... but you, as a nation, decided to remain part of the UK.... and as part of the UK you were given a vote... the nation decided to leave... as part of the UK, which you chose, you have to abide by the result... (Oh, and of the 66.4% of Scots who bothered to vote in the last general election, 36.9 voted for the SNP... they lost 21 seats... with the majority going to the conservatives)

"Should Scotland be an independent country?" The "No" side won, with 2,001,926 (55.3%) voting against independence and 1,617,989 (44.7%) voting in favour. The turnout of 84.6% was the highest recorded for an election or referendum in the United Kingdom. FACT

"Should Scotland be an independent country?" The "No" side won, with 2,001,926 (55.3%) voting against independence and 1,617,989 (44.7%) voting in favour. The turnout of 84.6% was the highest recorded for an election or referendum in the United Kingdom. FACT
No that's not fact actually girth. The vote was called illegal by the very international auditors who where there to audit the count. So no the no vote never won. The vote was rigged. The postal votes were sent to London, came bk up open. There was numerous illegal moves by the British government to stop Scotland from getting independence. If you look at the second election results. There was one tory, one green or liberal Democrat I can't rightly remember seats won in Scotland. The rest was S.N.P. But yet we still get a tory government. Btw S.N.P isn't just about independce but about the Scottish people having a say in a British parliament. And wtf would you have a vote in our destiny. Due to the English we are stuck with a tory government. Yous voted them in not us!!!! The same government that let your people die and only offer 10,000 for each person affected. Totally pathetic.

Too late to cry foul now. You had a democratic vote in Scotland whether to stay part of the UK ok not... being english i wasn't allowed to vote in that election .... and had no voice... but you, as a nation, decided to remain part of the UK.... and as part of the UK you were given a vote... the nation decided to leave... as part of the UK, which you chose, you have to abide by the result... (Oh, and of the 66.4% of Scots who bothered to vote in the last general election, 36.9 voted for the SNP... they lost 21 seats... with the majority going to the conservatives)
We chose to stay in Europe, the rest of the UK voted to leave

That was the last rush election, please get your facts right if you are trying to preach to a Scottish woman about what happens in her own country! Ty

Btw the second last election wasn't about independce, that was about who was governing UK as a whole! Please don't mix up the referendum with elections they are two totally issues.

Back