Saviour or destruction

• Saviour

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Destruction

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Fool

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
alot of the jobs obama says were created were temporaryjobs. My in my city a bio deisel plant was built, some of the jobs created was 27 electricions 2 days, 8 plumbers 3 days, and they did this for each construction industry totaling over 200 jobs created but most were for minimal days. When the plant was completed it has 3 employees to run it
I don't know what to think of trump yet, he has gone back on some of his campaign promises, but has been trying to work on others...of which a big share of the problem is both the repubs and dems that can not work together and blame each other. now its the dems saying i repubs won't discuss healthcare with them, this is exactly what happened with obama care when it was said you have to vote for it to find out what is in the bill.
unemployment went down with obama because they changed how rate was reported it now stands that if you are not getting a unemployment check or put in a application in one month you are taken off the count for unemployment.

Last edited:
alot of the jobs obama says were created were temporaryjobs. My in my city a bio deisel plant was built, some of the jobs created was 27 electricions 2 days, 8 plumbers 3 days, and they did this for each construction industry totaling over 200 jobs created but most were for minimal days. When the plant was completed it has 3 employees to run it
I don't know what to think of trump yet, he has gone back on some of his campaign promises, but has been trying to work on others...of which a big share of the problem is both the repubs and dems that can not work together and blame each other. now its the dems saying i repubs won't discuss healthcare with them, this is exactly what happened with obama care when it was said you have to vote for it to find out what is in the bill.
unemployment went down with obama because they changed how rate was reported it now stands that if you are not getting a unemployment check or put in a application in one month you are taken off the count for unemployment.
I think Trump has at least tried to keep his campaign promises which is unheard of in politics . I can't remember of any that have even tried and I have watched politics all my life .

No that's not fact actually girth. The vote was called illegal by the very international auditors who where there to audit the count. So no the no vote never won. The vote was rigged. The postal votes were sent to London, came bk up open. There was numerous illegal moves by the British government to stop Scotland from getting independence. If you look at the second election results. There was one tory, one green or liberal Democrat I can't rightly remember seats won in Scotland. The rest was S.N.P. But yet we still get a tory government. Btw S.N.P isn't just about independce but about the Scottish people having a say in a British parliament. And wtf would you have a vote in our destiny. Due to the English we are stuck with a tory government. Yous voted them in not us!!!! The same government that let your people die and only offer 10,000 for each person affected. Totally pathetic.
After the Scottish people were allowed a referendum about whether or not you wanted to remain part of the UK. To which you voted yes, I believe the rest of the UK should have been given a referendum asking if we wanted to keep you !

IMO , I think every country should be able to chose their own course . Any of the countries of Great Britain that wants freedom should be permitted that .

After the Scottish people were allowed a referendum about whether or not you wanted to remain part of the UK. To which you voted yes, I believe the rest of the UK should have been given a referendum asking if we wanted to keep you !
We were cheated out of independence just like we were in the 70s. When the people voted to leave and when it came clear that we were going independent the British government moved the goal post. Let's be very clear on something girth it is Scotland who is the purse for great Britain. Hence why the British government won't give us our freedom. Yous don't keep us, we keep yous FACT!

Allowed what do you mean allowed? It is our right!! We will see what happens with this shitty government yous stuck us with aga

We were cheated out of independence just like we were in the 70s. When the people voted to leave and when it came clear that we were going independent the British government moved the goal post. Let's be very clear on something girth it is Scotland who is the purse for great Britain. Hence why the British government won't give us our freedom. Yous don't keep us, we keep yous FACT!
I need to stop you on your tirade. I think you'll find London (where I am from) voted for Labour... London generates most of the wealth of the UK... London also voted to remain as part of the european union AND we have a larger electorate than Scotland... should we Londoners seek independence from the United Kingdom and see how you all get on without us ?

Allowed what do you mean allowed? It is our right!! We will see what happens with this shitty government yous stuck us with aga
And let us not forget history... the first time the two kingdoms were ruled as one was under the Scottish king James VI

Ye
I need to stop you on your tirade. I think you'll find London (where I am from) voted for Labour... London generates most of the wealth of the UK... London also voted to remain as part of the european union AND we have a larger electorate than Scotland... should we Londoners seek independence from the United Kingdom and see how you all get on without us ?
Yes, we encourage yous to take home rule but yous don't move on it. Excuse me? London generates more wealth than Scotland? Are you that delusional? Never heard such nonsense in my life.

"In every single one of the last 30 years, the amount of tax revenues generated per person in Scotland was greater than for the UK as a whole."

After making this assertion, he cited the following figures:

- in 2011/12 Scotland contributed £56.9 billion in tax revenue, which is equivalent to £10,700 per person, compared to £9,000 per person for the UK as a whole;

- since 1980/81 Scotland has contributed £222 billion more in tax revenues than if it had just matched the per capita contributions of the UK
Just an example of how the Scottish people carry the rest of the UK. But oh wait you keep us! Mmmmmmm I don't think so. This is just taxes, let's not talk about the revenue we bring in. It will just embarrass you to know that your from a kept country.

Too bad nobody cared to fact check Obama or even ask any hard questions . And Healthcare isn't a right . And Govt. should not be in the Healthcare business . It is not Govt.'s job to provide Healthcare . The citizen's were sold a bill of goods on that one .
Obama is a stain on the US that won't go away for many years, especially after spending $12.1 million dollars annually on vacations for his family and $35 M on Christmas. That is absolutely mind blowing that anyone can be so self absorbed and think it's ok to spend the tax payers dime for his own family's gain. And certain Americans gave him that power. So shame on all of you all that voted him into office and allowed him to increase his term another 4 years because he didn't do enough damage in the first term. Shame on his wife for allowing him to use Americans tax money to pay for their vacations and trips and holidays. I guarantee you that not too many faithful Obama followers have had or ever will have a glimpse of that lifestyle. Maybe y'all are too ashamed at yourselves for believing him for 8 years and kept waiting for all of the promises he made to come true. Idk and don't care. The damage is done and now President Trump has even more debt and more problems to clean up and not too many are volunteering to help him. I guess that's the way it goes though.

Last edited:
See this.is.a great myth about my government. They harp on how we have free health care. Eh no we don't. From the minute you start working we pay National insurance. That pays for the nhs. Most foreigners if really ill go bk home. Especially the Americans. I know of a cali guy who is a consultant for the rig probably stays here 7 months out of the year, been here 20 odd years. If he or his family need a procedure or any medical done goes bk home. For the simple reason the nhs ain't great. He only allowed his daughter be treated for a broken leg here. Had to take her bk home cause they never set it right.
By no means iam I saying the nhs are all rubbish. They do some amazing work, even better if you can go private. But going by international standards it falls short, very short.
Same in France, the "free healthcare" is not free at all. We pay for it on each paycheck and each time you buy something as we have a 20% VAT...

Excuse me 85% of Scottish people voted to stay in Europe. The 2nd last election 99% of the Scottish people voted for S.N.P. We do NOT get what we vote for that's a fact.
We never get what we vote for...France voted at 55% against ratifying the EU constitution, but our then president didn't like it so he ignore the vote and made a new vote only in the house, which of course has passed...

Back