Two Truths and a Lie

Now with process of elimination I know you're Scottish and since the majority of the Scot's voted to remain I'll assume you voted to remain, so you aren't catholic!

Such a good detective or not.

1. My surname begins with Mac.
2. My last girlfriend was English.
3. I am a huge Taylor Swift fan.

Evilscotsman, I don't know you well, but I think it's #3 You're a huge Tay Tay fan.

1. I belong to swing dance group
2. I once ran over a man
3. I've been in a mosh pit during a concert.

I'm guessing its number 2 (you ran over a man). I don't even think you'd be capable of that as an accident. And if you did you wouldn't talk about it.

1: I've been to the Arctic Circle
2: I've worked for more than a dozen employers.
3: I can draw cartoons

I'm guessing its number 2 (you ran over a man). I don't even think you'd be capable of that as an accident. And if you did you wouldn't talk about it.

i guess #3

1. I changed my name when I was 18
2. I am certified to be a sawyer
3. I played tennis in high school

Number 2 is a truth, although i totally understand your logic. The lie is number 1.

I think that since you've been to over 6 countries, you've never been to the Arctic Circle.

Number 2 is a truth, although i totally understand your logic. The lie is number 1.

I think that since you've been to over 6 countries, you've never been to the Arctic Circle.

Nope. I have crossed into the Arctic Circle. We did a Navy ceremony to become what we cal Bluenose. It was freaking frigid.

I can't draw to save my life.

1. I have ridden my Harley on Route 66.
2. I was on a baton twirling team
3. I got in a fight at the happiest place on Earth.

Back