Week 6 (February 28, 2018)

One time, me and a lady did it doggy-style.

S'bout as dark as I get.

I've chit chatted about far weirder things, and on occasion indulged their fantasies with a well-worded written romp.
That was quite underwhelming. xD

Deepest darkest you say? On the interweb where nothing every disappears?!? Ok...
*holds her breath and mumbles* having a high enough tolerance to have orgasms tortured from me through vibes and other fun toys as well as being the center of an orgy with sexy humans all trying to make me lose my mind as endorphins flood my brain and make me a blubbering mess of pleasure
*blushes extremely hard and hides under a rock for the rest of her life*

I'm not sure about this but here we go.This all stem from a experience when I was 19 probably some of why I'm so screwed up . Will share that later if you like in pvt. I would like 5-10 woman to tease ,humiliate, have me model their lingerie, make up ,nail polish whatever they want,use me as their toy,use there toys on me,make me their whore. When they finish with me bring another guy in an force us to do each other as they watch and tease and humiliate.
I have be encouraged to share this story wasn't the one mentioned earlier but has most likely contributed to this fantasy . I was on the varsity track team. The only 7th grader ,So the seniors tell me if I'm really part of the team there is something I have to do, they all had done when they made varsity. So they gave me the instructions and I start planning .Knowing this is something I really shouldn't ,but can't let the team down or let them know I am afraid . So I figure out how to skip my 3rd period class , go to gym,to the center circle,pull down my pants and start masturbating ,yes jerking off, during school hours,in the wide open and yes I had to cum or it wouldn't count and have do it again ,I hear doors open and close, a few people walk thur, even a couple teachers, So far no one has noticed, I'm shaking, trembling knowing if caught my ass will get busted ,expelled and no sports teams .It seemed like a eternity, we no it wasn't a 13 year old probably only took 2-3 quick jerks, So finally there it goes I shoot my little load. Just as that happens the girls cross country and track team come from under the bleachers ,clapping, applauding, of course my face red as a beet, my luck I can't get my pants zipped, as they get closer making fun,imitating what I had just done . There was about 20 girls,when they got to me grab me and forced me to luck my cum from my hand, then circled me,taunted,made fun, made me drop my pants again,so they could tease me about my little penis, As they finally left ,the senior guys appear applauding, well now your part of the team .

I have be encouraged to share this story wasn't the one mentioned earlier but has most likely contributed to this fantasy . I was on the varsity track team. The only 7th grader ,So the seniors tell me if I'm really part of the team there is something I have to do, they all had done when they made varsity. So they gave me the instructions and I start planning .Knowing this is something I really shouldn't ,but can't let the team down or let them know I am afraid . So I figure out how to skip my 3rd period class , go to gym,to the center circle,pull down my pants and start masturbating ,yes jerking off, during school hours,in the wide open and yes I had to cum or it wouldn't count and have do it again ,I hear doors open and close, a few people walk thur, even a couple teachers, So far no one has noticed, I'm shaking, trembling knowing if caught my ass will get busted ,expelled and no sports teams .It seemed like a eternity, we no it wasn't a 13 year old probably only took 2-3 quick jerks, So finally there it goes I shoot my little load. Just as that happens the girls cross country and track team come from under the bleachers ,clapping, applauding, of course my face red as a beet, my luck I can't get my pants zipped, as they get closer making fun,imitating what I had just done . There was about 20 girls,when they got to me grab me and forced me to luck my cum from my hand, then circled me,taunted,made fun, made me drop my pants again,so they could tease me about my little penis, As they finally left ,the senior guys appear applauding, well now your part of the team .

Hey Needgekopriz, I am sorry that happened to you, being bullied into doing things to be accepted can be harsh, and leave us with scars. But it makes us who we are today. Chat soon my friend xxx

Alright, here we go. Im going to tone it down a bit to keep from disturbing anyone.
One of my deepest darkest fantasies involves me being locked in a titanium vault with a beautiful woman who is tied up, with the vault filled with every weapon and torture device known to mankind. I would be able to torture her as much as I wanted, and no matter how much she struggled, screamed, or cried no one could get into the vault, she could not be killed, avoid my torture, escape, or clean the blood off of herself. And for every time a normal woman would die, an even more beautiful woman would also appear, chained to the floor next to them, exactly like the first in terms of effects. The vault would expand infinently, and I could do whatever I wanted to do to them forever.
That is dark...

Back