Well hello there...

Well tell me what you like to have done to you. I see you like nipple clips, do you like to have them sucked and nibbled

Hey Briguy, if we catch up in chat we can explore there, thank you for the message x

Well that’s certainly an introduction and you have my attention. Part devil is a bit scary, I’m more angel than devil. Is that you in the pic?
Of course it's me. Love your pics Sun66. I have a couple of tattoos myself. We all have demons new friend. I just have a few more than most. Guess it's impossible to get anywhere in the music biz without having some devilish traits and a bit of charisma

Of course it's me. Love your pics Sun66. I have a couple of tattoos myself. We all have demons new friend. I just have a few more than most. Guess it's impossible to get anywhere in the music biz without having some devilish traits and a bit of charisma

Well, I love your pic with the fire, and yes we all have demons. I read somewhere it was a matter of how well our demons played with one another. That was fascinating to me. Yes musicians, my ex is one, very creative very charismatic. Glad you love my pics, x

I have to admit I'm not sure yet why I registered an account here. Just got out of a 5 year long relationship. What I'm certain of thought is that I got sick of fucking groupies years ago. There's no challenge in that. So guess I'm looking for a challenge or something. In here I'm just an anonymous dude. I will have to use my devilish charm to get anywhere ;)

I have to admit I'm not sure yet why I registered an account here. Just got out of a 5 year long relationship. What I'm certain of thought is that I got sick of fucking groupies years ago. There's no challenge in that. So guess I'm looking for a challenge or something. In here I'm just an anonymous dude. I will have to use my devilish charm to get anywhere ;)

Yes you will need to with me lol ;), I was never a groupie, let’s see how you go! Thank you for the message x

My pleasure dear.

I'm NOT waking up this morning because I never went to bed
I need to sleep but I don't want to... I already feel like I'm dead

Outside it's already night
Dark as my mind is bright

Goodnight morning - Let's meet again sometime
WOULD YOU CARE FOR A GLASS OF WINE?

Would you please excuse me for a little while?
I have to cook some coffee and find that friggin smile
I wonder where I put it cause I know it once were there
Once a smile were glued to this face - It's true! I am sincere!

Why do I feel I keep going in circles?
Never enough of the precious time!
The morning returns to haunt me again..
I WOULD CARE FOR A GLASS OF WINE!

Goodbye dead morning, We shall meet again sometime
And once again I'll ask you, would you care for a glass of wine?

The artist creates and is therefore divine
Like you are the morning I am the wine

It seems I am still awake....
Would you mind some cake?

View attachment 2380 View attachment 4587 View attachment 4588 View attachment 4589 View attachment 4905 View attachment 4906 View attachment 4891 View attachment 4892 View attachment 4896 View attachment 4903
Hey I'm Sun66, still relatively new to the site, and still feeling my way around. I have met some fantastic men and women from all over the world already, and made some wonderful friends, and of course I am having lots of fun (probably way too much fun, and not sleeping enough now). I love to sex chat, and connect with people, and I am very open to exploring new things. I love being challenged by new experiences. I am fun, open and honest, you can ask me anything but prepared for the answer, you may not like it! I am here to have lots of fun, but I am not looking to form any serious relationships at the moment, or to be exclusive with anyone so please understand that!

Please message me, if I seem like someone you would like to share time with, love and light Sun.

PS - I love tattoo's, I have three so far.....

Mmmmm , not gonna lie your pictures got me hard so fast

My pleasure dear.

I'm NOT waking up this morning because I never went to bed
I need to sleep but I don't want to... I already feel like I'm dead

Outside it's already night
Dark as my mind is bright

Goodnight morning - Let's meet again sometime
WOULD YOU CARE FOR A GLASS OF WINE?

Would you please excuse me for a little while?
I have to cook some coffee and find that friggin smile
I wonder where I put it cause I know it once were there
Once a smile were glued to this face - It's true! I am sincere!

Why do I feel I keep going in circles?
Never enough of the precious time!
The morning returns to haunt me again..
I WOULD CARE FOR A GLASS OF WINE!

Goodbye dead morning, We shall meet again sometime
And once again I'll ask you, would you care for a glass of wine?

The artist creates and is therefore divine
Like you are the morning I am the wine

It seems I am still awake....
Would you mind some cake?

Love the lyrics, thank you for sharing them with me. You should post some of your music on the thread on here called what I am listening too. Hope you sleep soon x

View attachment 2380 View attachment 4587 View attachment 4588 View attachment 4589 View attachment 4905 View attachment 4906 View attachment 4891 View attachment 4892 View attachment 4896 View attachment 4903
Hey I'm Sun66, still relatively new to the site, and still feeling my way around. I have met some fantastic men and women from all over the world already, and made some wonderful friends, and of course I am having lots of fun (probably way too much fun, and not sleeping enough now). I love to sex chat, and connect with people, and I am very open to exploring new things. I love being challenged by new experiences. I am fun, open and honest, you can ask me anything but prepared for the answer, you may not like it! I am here to have lots of fun, but I am not looking to form any serious relationships at the moment, or to be exclusive with anyone so please understand that!

Please message me, if I seem like someone you would like to share time with, love and light Sun.

PS - I love tattoo's, I have three so far.....
Thank you again, hope you are feeling better too x
Mmm your welcome, I am hunny, I think I’m gonna cum, looking at your pictures makes me tempted to

Back