What are you doing right now???

I was in the process of deleting my account on here because life became incredibly busy for me and there wasn’t much to laugh about. The site upgraded and deletion was no longer a possibility.

This place seems like so much fun to hang out and all of you have made me smile and laugh with all the witty responses. I don’t know how much time I will have to log in but know that I thought it unfair to belong to a community if I could not be active. I don’t know how often I can be active on here, but you all have made it worthwhile if only just to read your responses. Thank you all.
Ya this site has changed. Idk y but @Honeybear and @Bratty sure make me laugh.

Sometimes I only have a few minutes to read a few threads, but laughter is always better than tears. I understand from some posts that you are going through some difficult times and I just want to wish you well and hope that things become easier for you. Happy holidays CowGirlMichelle.
Ya I am. I’ve been having a flare up with my disease

I was in the process of deleting my account on here because life became incredibly busy for me and there wasn’t much to laugh about. The site upgraded and deletion was no longer a possibility.

This place seems like so much fun to hang out and all of you have made me smile and laugh with all the witty responses. I don’t know how much time I will have to log in but know that I thought it unfair to belong to a community if I could not be active. I don’t know how often I can be active on here, but you all have made it worthwhile if only just to read your responses. Thank you all.
Doesn't matter how often you come here, it's a good release and can be fun :)

Back