What do you find attractive?

A girl who spanks my ass cucks me makes me lick her feet and forces my head on a cock while she fucks my ass hott

What do you find attractive?, personally I like an intelligent man with a good sense of humour. Physically nice strong round shoulders are extremely attractive to me. Fuck I know just read that bk I know, I know I'm a weirdo! Lolol
depends, for fun time or more serious time?

What do you find attractive?, personally I like an intelligent man with a good sense of humour. Physically nice strong round shoulders are extremely attractive to me. Fuck I know just read that bk I know, I know I'm a weirdo! Lolol
I find so many different types attractive in their own way. But most i prefer women over girls. Wit and intrigue will always trump looks. But i do love nice skin, a warm smile. Flirty like myself. I usually prefer dark hair and a curvy body. With pubic hair too, cause hey. We are hairy beings after all. Lol.

Someone who can make me laugh and smile when I see them and keep me hard

I find a intelligent woman that knows what she wants is very attractive and of course some nice smooth long legs

I find intellect attractive also . I like a classy smoldering type . A woman who knows she is sexy and can seduce with words .

Back