What do you find attractive?

Passionate women. I love kissing and touching so women willing to be that passionate and touchy are super attractive. If they can talk a good convo I only get harder then

This is a odd one. She !!!!MUST!!!! be able to change her own tire. I do not like the constantly in distress type....

What do you find attractive?, personally I like an intelligent man with a good sense of humor. Physically nice strong round shoulders are extremely attractive to me. Fuck I know just read that bk I know, I know I'm a weirdo! Lolol
I find all kinds of things attractive in women, mainly though, their eyes, intelligence , sense of humor, you can be a big girl and have those bedroom eyes and knock me off my feet, but of course large breasts and a nice ass never hurt anything either!!

I find all kinds of things attractive in women, mainly though, their eyes, intelligence , sense of humor, you can be a big girl and have those bedroom eyes and knock me off my feet, but of course large breasts and a nice ass never hurt anything either!!
Eyes are the windows to the soul. I love to see a man's eyes roll during oral. Major turn on.

It is amazing how people can be like that, I dispise it I have cut things off over that before. Shooting at human like Targets under pressure is another one I like. No time for the weak minded.... Maybe I am just crazy.

I like women who dress sexy (not slutty) who wear nice sexy underwear and love being tongue worshipped. Must be nice and smooth on my tongue ;-) but no bimbo or airhead types. I prefer a woman to have a good mind also. Someone well educated and intelligent ;):cool:

Reactions: Ali
What do you find attractive?, personally I like an intelligent man with a good sense of humour. Physically nice strong round shoulders are extremely attractive to me. Fuck I know just read that bk I know, I know I'm a weirdo! Lolol
Weirdo is always a plus for me as I am considered to be a strange, complicated, lost cause by many, myself included. I don't consider myself to be very intelligent; but I do find most women to be smarter than I am and its definitely attractive. Fierce, strong, independent women who can and will challenge me usually end up having my attention, sometimes even dominating. There are many things about a woman I can find attractive and it can really take a hold of me; but the big one that tops them all is a woman with a strong imagination and creative thinking that can share with my own. And no I do not just mean role play sex. I practice many arts and crafts including drawing, painting and model kits. I also like to write my own fiction. So a woman who can share that with me inspires my own imagination and creativity to new heights and boundary's often shattering their limits. If her own imagination and creativity is inspired by mine as well then damn I still don't know how to explain how that makes me feel.

What do you find attractive?, personally I like an intelligent man with a good sense of humour. Physically nice strong round shoulders are extremely attractive to me. Fuck I know just read that bk I know, I know I'm a weirdo! Lolol
A woman that loves food (I mean real food, not just salad) and that can laugh about dick and fart jokes! Roflmao

I like smallish breasts(not into the daddy stuff btw) Nice feet (love to tickle) Great sense of humour, Intelligent.

I like smallish breasts(not into the daddy stuff btw) Nice feet (love to tickle) Great sense of humour, Intelligent.
How small ? I keep getting told on here am big but I am only a 38b. A handful in more ways than one :D:p

Hi Ali
a handful is perfect :) ;) Love your profile pic, perfect position for a good Viking to conquer.

Back