What I’m listening to...

Well after thinking it over for "a second" mr. @Merikh100 I genuinely realized that I owe you an apology. Ya, free speech is cool. Thank you for your input. I over reacted. So sorry. No harm, no offense intended. But, in the future, if you want to 'put down a posters song' I suggest you keep it to yourself. (I could go into a litany of statements, on this, but as you said. "i've already wasted *my words now* (So, let us leave it there, OK?) I'm cool, hope you are too. Just think before you criticize! I know your reply is "I have no idea what you are talking about" mmmm, that is the point friend, You have no clue. Peace

Hey @curiousPaul, your posts and tags targeted at Merikh have left me bewildered. I have no idea what you were trying to achieve here.

I read your original reply to @Merikh100 before you deleted it and I have the screenshot, it was insulting. But I know and you know this isn’t about him finding the song you posted, a yawn.

Merikh and I no longer wish to interact with you, please don’t tag us, reply directly to our posts, message me, or post on my profile page. We will extend you the same courtesy.

Out of respect for your feelings, I moved on from the past issues, clearly you haven’t. You pushed this too far now.

As I told you before I wish you nothing but the best, but from now please respect our wishes and leave us alone. The three of us can happily exist here, however the interactions between us are over.

I hope you get some sleep, you need it.

Back