WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO ME ?

Slowly strip you and reveal your body. Run my hands around feeling your breasts and tweaking your nipples, sliding my hands down to your pussy and around to your hot ass. Then put you on your knees and feed you my cock. Make you take all of it down your throat and face fuck you. Stand you up, turn you around and bend you over a table and tie you down. Spank your hot sexy ass until it is red. Get on my knees and lick your wet pussy and finger it, sliding in as many fingers as I can. My cock next fucking your wet pussy hard. While pounding your cunt, will lube up your ass and then slide my cock all the way in. Pounding you hard and alternating between your two holes. When I am ready, will un-tie put you on your knees and cum all over your pretty face

[QUOTE = "f138, post: 29285, member: 53659"] Quiero saber qué me harías ;)[/ QUOTE]
Pues Muchas Cosas Preciosa

I wanna know what you would do to me ;)

I would take you close and caress your whole body while making out, push you back on the bed and as I remove your clothes leave every inch of your body covered with my mouth making my way to your pussy and slowly and softly lick it just for a tease before I start

First I'd have u wear some makeup. Mascara and lipstick. Then once you're looking beautiful, that's when ill grab the back of ur head and start face fucking u with long, fast, deep strokes. My meaty cock will pulverize ur tight throat causing u to cough up huge amounts of spit. ur mouth and ur throat will be all mine. Your face wet from a mixture of tears, saliva, and pre-cum, a mix that'll ruin ur perfect makeup, making u look like the cock hungry cum slut u really are.

Back