WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO ME ?

I wanna know what you would do to me ;)
tie you on your back on the coffee table, deepthroat you until you gag, fuck you rough in the ass and pussy, and unload on your face as you are helpless, then go and let you drench in cum running on you

Slowly suduce you kissing then taking you to the shower. Then lightly drying you off. Begging to go down on you freshly washed muff. Until you begged me to fuck you. Then I would fuck you hard in your favorite potion.

Lay you on your bed and put your legs over my shoulders and get on top and pound your pussy deep and hard until you cum over my big cock hard then ill fuck you until I shoot a fat load deep inside you

I will put that pretty lil face of yours too work, sliding my cock down your throat looking down at your pretty lil face as you look up at me, your eyes widening as i force my cock down your throat as you start to gag and choke, drool dripping every where as i thrust the last few inch of my huge cock down your throat

I would pull you onto the bed with me, pull you up close and start out passionately kissing your sweet lips. As my hands roam all over your beautiful body, my lips move down to your neck, my hands over your tits, across your stomach and I cup your sweet spot with my hand making you arch your back and breathe deeply. Then I expose your breasts and tease your nipples with my tongue while sliding my fingers inside your panties feeling the immense heat coming from you, I take my time, move slowly, enjoying every inch of you from head to toe before spreading you open and burying my tongue inside you. I'm holding your legs up high and licking from the top of your crack slowly down to your sweet love hole and back up to your clit where I focus and suck on you softly, building you up, you can feel you yourself throb and you want to cum for me so bad but I beg you not to. I wanna stay here and enjoy the warmth in my mouth for hours on end.

I just wanna make you take my dick deep inside your mouth till you choke i will cum all over your fucking face and boobs and make you swallow all my cum

Back