What would you say?

A

Ali

What would you say is the perfect blow job? For instance do u like getting your balls sucked? Do you like to feel teeth on dick? Do you like getting stroked and sucked at the same time? Etc etc...

Lol right Ali. Ok so let's flip the script. Lol any guy bad at going down?

I say oh hell yes. It's like dude you don't have to kill it.....its not going anywhere. Lol

I'm not brutal Ali it's the wine talking. And it says talk to ya later. I'm going to watch........MOANA. LOL

The best blowjobs are the ones where the girl is enjoying herself (and you), and is being fiendishly naughty about it. I've never truly enjoyed a blowjob being done "as a favor". I generally pressure myself to cum fast on those occasions, lol.

If she enjoys doing it, and knows she's holding all the power (which she definitely is in that position), then she can tease and please to no end. I like a mix of hard and soft, gentle teasing with her tongue turning into a hard sucking session, toning it back down to a minor caress, working her hands... And so on.

Same applies to the reverse position. I love eating a girl out, because it allows me to surprise her. My tongue swirling around the edge, caressing her thighs, brushing my tongue and fingertips against her clit, diving in hard from time to time to ratchet up the volume... You can get really meticulous with it, to the point where it feels like some kind of divine torture, lol. Of course, you have to take the time to learn how she reacts to specific "moves" and actions. But in my modest experience, it's worth it.

Reactions: Ali
I know this question is for the guys but using your mouth and hands is a plus and never forgetting about the balls.

Using your teeth to softly put pressure on his head as you glide down it. Using your tongue on the length of his cock as you look up at him naughterly. Sucking on his head as your hand slides up and down his length and softly tugging on his balls in your mouth as you suck on them.
Etc etc.
A lot of guys, I think, love a girl to look at him when you give them head from time to time.
Oh and I forgot, maybe down the throat a little?
I like to give head with someone grabbing the back of my hair, tightly and them taking control of my head.. saliva dripping slightly ;)

I know this question is for the guys but using your mouth and hands is a plus and never forgetting about the balls.

Using your teeth to softly put pressure on his head as you glide down it. Using your tongue on the length of his cock as you look up at him naughterly. Sucking on his head as your hand slides up and down his length and softly tugging on his balls in your mouth as you suck on them.
Etc etc.
A lot of guys, I think, love a girl to look at him when you give them head from time to time.
I like to give head with someone grabbing the back of my hair, tightly and them taking control of my head.. saliva dripping slightly ;)
OK that sounds amazing!!! :D Perhaps a 69 would be in order so I could return the favour :p

Etc etc.
No its an open question hun. Personally I like to give the balls some attention before I even touch the cock with my mouth. Swirling my tongue round them, swirling them round my, gently tugging with teeth. Feeling tightening in my mouth is very erotic for me. A major turn for me is wen a guy let's you finger fuck him while mouth Fuckin him. Feeling that cock going rock solid and throbbing in ur mouth is an amazing feeling. Look up at him as he climaxes very hot

What would you say is the perfect blow job? For instance do u like getting your balls sucked? Do you like to feel teeth on dick? Do you like getting stroked and sucked at the same time? Etc etc...
I don't like ball sucking or feeling teeth, I do like the tip of the tongue playing on the inside base of the head...and deep throating

No its an open question hun. Personally I like to give the balls some attention before I even touch the cock with my mouth. Swirling my tongue round them, swirling them round my, gently tugging with teeth. Feeling tightening in my mouth is very erotic for me. A major turn for me is wen a guy let's you finger fuck him while mouth Fuckin him. Feeling that cock going rock solid and throbbing in ur mouth is an amazing feeling. Look up at him as he climaxes very hot

I will agree with you there ali. A finger or two in the pooper does wonders. 3 fingers in my case lol. 2 just ain't enough

You definitely know how to treat a guy to a really good time, Ali. I love the feeling of growing exponentially inside a warm, wet, eager mouth, and being teased to climax with the help of a naughty finger. I don't think you get any complaints, lol.

Back